Chapter 01: Changes

"Linea," that angelic voice...

"Linea, my precious daughter. Are you still not well? It's the crown prince birthday. Aren't you going to great him?"

Huh? Why does it sounds like real. My mother passed away before I did. How come that I can here her voice? Or perhaps...

Minulat ko ang aking mga mata at mukha ng aking magandang ina ang bumungad sa akin. Her Hazel brown wavy hair. And her calm like the sky eye color.

I suddenly felt tears that falling into my right cheeks.

My mother smiled at me with her warmth smile.

"Oh, my lovely princess... why are you crying?" I felt my mother's warm hands on my cheeks. And it makes me cry even harder realizing that it was all just a dream.

"M-mother..." I uttered between my sob.

"Yes, my lovely princess? Can you tell mother why are you suddenly crying? Did you had nightmares?"

"I-I..."

I was about to talk when the door suddenly open revealing the head of this family.

"Honey, is everything alright?" My father asked.

For some reason my body suddenly moves on its own.

Bumaba ako sa kama at tumakbo palapit kay papa.

"Papa!" I called and run towards him. Para akong batang inagawan ng candy. Ofcourse... I thought I won't be able to see them again.

"Oh, our princes who just came to her age is crying like a cry baby. Did you had a bad dreams? You don't usually cling on me. Your mother seems to shock too that you ran towards me instead of her. Isn't that unusual, princess?"

Kumawala ako sa yakap ko kay papa at parang batang pinunasan ang mga luhang tumutulo sa mga mata ko.

"Baka naman may kailangan ka? Just tell me our lovely princess I'll work hard for it to give you." My father said while idiotically smiling.

Instead of being irritated I just laugh on it. It felt real. I missed him saying those words to me everytime I had a wish on them.

I can't believe I wasted them. I can't believe I choose my own greed for that so called selfish love to the crown prince instead of my family. Instead of my lovely parents.

"Are you still not satisfied on the engagement we propose to the imperial family, Linea? Is there something else you want?" Nagpantig is pandinig ko dahil sa sinabi ni papa. What did he say? Engagement? To whom?

Don't tell me... it was all real!?

Napatakbo ako sa may salamin at napatingin sa sarili. "I-I look younger... and," napatingin ako sa suot ko. It was the same dress I was wearing before we went to crown prince birthday party!

Damn, did I just really return to the past?

Sinampal sampal ko pa ang sarili ko para lang malaman kung totoo ba talaga ang nakikita ko.

"Linea, what are you doing!" I heard my parents footstep towards me. Hinawakan ni mama at papa ang magkabilang kamay ko.

"It was real!" I screamed like a crazy woman.

"What's real, princess?" My father asked. Agad naman akong napatingin sa kanya. Niyakap ko ulit siya at ginawa ko rin iyon kay mama bago patakbong lumabas ng kwarto.

"Linda! Madali!" Pagtatawag ko sa personal na katulong ko.

Just like what my mother and father says. It was the crown prince birthday.  And probably the day our engagement will be publicly official.

It's too early to celebrate but it's not too late to change my future. I can't be married to him! I must break our engagement!

"Is that the youngest lady of Fyndel dukehom?" She's more pretty in personal. But have you heard the rumor going around about her?"

"Yes, they say she's a wicked princess. A spoiled princess. My father told me that her family, duke Fidel proposed the marriage to the imperial palace just to grant the wish of her youngest daughter to be engage with the crown prince."

"My mother also onced told me that the lady of Fyndel is such a bitch."

I was about to less that pass. The rumores. Half of it was true but the bitch part got on my nerves.

I was escorted by one of my brother, Hindel, but he was no longer by my side but even if he was he can't stop me. I'm no longer the old Linea...

I onced experience it kaya alam ko na kung paano ko sila pakikitunguhan. The last time, in my past life. I approached them without my manners that's why the crown prince taken that in granted and even the other nobels to humilate me. But, this time. I won't let that happen.

I'll make sure that they are the one that will be humilated.

"Ara, it seems thatbthere is a problem between us my ladies..." I said and spread the fan that I'm holding to cover up the half of my face.

I noticed how they seems to be shock the way I approach.  This is just like what happened in the past. But in different.

"Oh, I apologise for the sudden interuption, also my apologies for not introducing mysellf. I'm the youngest and the only daughter of Fyndel household, I'm  Linea Amari Fyndel. It's a pleasant to meet you all."

I emphasize the name of our family. Ofcourse they should be aware whom they are messing with. It seems that my title in my past life I handled it carelessly.  Come to think of it. Napatingin ako sa mga suot nilang family brooch.  They are far away lower from my position.  A daughter of a Count and a Baron.

The audacity of them to talk I'll about me. Someone who is far away higher than them. I want to mock them. But I need to be cautious.  Everyone in the ball is looking at us and they are eyeing on me.

"I-I, W-we apologise, my Lady... We runs our mouth carelessly and we deserve to be punish..."

Nagsimula ng magpulong bubungan ang mga tao sa ball at mukhang na-misunderstood nila ang nangyayari.

"What is she doing? Isn't that way more cruel to punish them just because the lady overheard thek talking?"

Napatingin ako sa tatlong babaeng nasa harapan ko na kasalukuyang nakayuko.  I saw the Count daughter smirk.  It seems like she's trying to humilate me. She's acting like a victim. Naur. I won't let you be the victim...

I guess it's time to show you how a real wicked woman act?