| new groupchat, pleasent surprise

-•--
Time skip, given to you by ... iching for anything but fights.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Punz
-
Babyboy added.
You, dream to a groupchat
5pm

Babyboy named the gc ;)

5pm

Dream:panda you good? Why a private groupchat.
Today.5:01pm

Me:I'm very confused to.
Today. 5:01pm

Babyboy: I'm plenty okay, mm I have something for you both and didn't fell  like messaging speratly.
Today. 5:02pm

Dream, me: what you have for us love
Today. 5:03pm

Babyboy attached 1 image
;) daddy comere
Today. 5:03pm

Dream: you want us to come and fuck you?
Today. 5:04pm

Me: I mean bet if you want~ don't compliment when you can't walk
Today.5:05pm

He did send a pic, of him in the same outfit as that day..A checkered skirt and white crop top. With thigh high shocks... and a cardigan.

Babyboy:yes please.
Todau.5:06pm

Dream: be there, 10 minutes tops.
Today.5:07pm

Babyboy:can't wait!! <3
Today. 5:07pm
--
I got up and grabed my keys, throwing some extra clothes in a bag by time I got to my door dreams meeting me at my car.

"Heh were both eager huh" I joked.

"Duh. We all wanted this for ages" Dream exclaimed.
***
Walking into his room finding him passionately awaiting for us, "you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure" sapnap blushed, as I looked to dream.

"Hope you have lube pamda" Dream said, "bc you're gonna need alot of it".

Sapnap blushed more and tossed us some lube I happily picked up and began kissing him as clothes fell off. And well we wore giving a canvas.

I looked to dream who  as I readjusted us streched out pandas, "want to try us both in ur ass or in turns?"

Now typiclly it wouldn't be an option but we know it's his frist time and wants it to be gentel tenfold.

Sapnap smiled softly, "I wanna scream ur names"

Well bet then, I smirk and joking dream in stretching getting sweet nosies that only made me more hard. We deemed him good ehngoh soon and lined up beginning to thrust.

"Oh fuck big~" sapnap moaned.

I grone in unasin with dream, "all youres baby. You desvere  big dick"

Sapnap maoned enjoying this he was our little nosie maker, "ahh~ daddy"

"Yes baby?" Dream said said sucking his neck as I was.

"There fucking there again" sapnap whined begging alot.

Of crouse we'd abuse that spot got him giving him as much pleasure  as possible all as he screams daddy for us.

"M~ god senice the last time you wore this outfit I wanted to rail you in it and here I am" I grone in his ear, "taking ur card in the very  outfit"

"Y-you two were serious that day?!" Sapnap sqeeked.

"Of crouse no duh we wanted to peg you" Dream said, "we've loved you just as long as you did us babe"

We contuied to please, him he moaning so pretty and begging for more and more. Groning low.
-
Meh not detailed but hey- it's still smut am I right.

I mat worn some of the other smut part may not be- even close to this like I may  mentioned it happend (frankly bc with how I plan to do the book it would be way longer then what I want it to be so🥲)