Prologue

It was a year ago when Kim Chonghae discovered an eerie secret.

A secret that would turn everyone's world upside down.

The truth about Yang Jungwon. The boy who had kidnapped as a baby.

[FLASHBACK:19 YEARS AGO]

[GANGNAM SEVERANCE HOSPITAL]

It was exactly 09:00 PM.

A nurse was carefully carrying a newborn baby in her arms as she made her way to the nursery.

It was a small, soft,rosy-cheeked baby who seemed too pure for this world.

And he was.

The moment the nurse exited the nursery, she felt a hard object knock her behind the head and she fell to the ground, unconscious.

A woman, also dressed in nurse attire kicked her to the side and ran into the nursery.

"Jesus Christ, Heejin. Hurry up!" A male voice urged.

"You want to do this right now, Ki-woo? Really? I think I'll just take my time-"

"Do you want to go to prison? Leave behind all the money we'll make from this child in the future?'

The woman didn't answer. Instead she picked up a newborn from one of the bassinets and looked at the wrist tag.

It read: Noe Sumin.

"Are you sure this is a boy?" Heejin asked the man on lookout outside. "It's wrapped-"

"Are you blind? Why are you asking me?"

"I don't think..."

"lt doesn't matter!" Ki-woo yelled softly."It'll bring in money either way. Let's fucking go!"

Heejin ripped the ID tag off of the baby's tiny wrist and together she and her accomplice made an escape.

...____________________...

Yang Ki-woo and Yang Heejin had escaped from the hospital just as a Code Pink was issued.

"I'm not so sure...if this was a good idea." Heejin told Ki-woo as they sped off the highway.

Cop cars would be on them any minute from now.

They did after all just kidnap a baby of great importance.

"It's too late to back out now,Heejin. Besides,you had the idea-"

"We had this idea. If you go down, I go down. And if we make money,we make it together."

The man just focused on the road ahead. "We're on the same page then. All we have to do is keep a low profile."

"Did I mention that this is an intersex baby?"

"Double the money." the man replied in a sinister tone. "And you know what that means."

"So...innocent." Heejin mumbled. "I almost feel bad. Almost."

And so began 18 years of torture and misery for the baby who grew up to be know as Yang Jungwon.

[APRIL: 2010]

Four police cars were in a high speed chase with Yang Ki-woo and Heejin who had just robbed a jewellery store of valuables worth $500,000.

They were laughing like maniacs as they drove over passer-bys. This was a thrill that satisfied their insane, devious desires.

"This might be one of our-"

And then it happened. It was sudden and deadly.

The Yangs had slammed into another black car that carried a Japanese man and his wife and their four year old son.

The boy's cries echoed throughout the night as he witnessed his parents die right before his eyes.

"Mama, wake up~" the small boy cried, shaking his mother. "Daddy~"

The Yangs' car which had suffered minimal damage backed out from the scene and drove off without looking back.

No remorse, no regrets.

If only he had seen their faces. He would've grown up to hate them and maybe even take revenge against them some day.

This four year old boy's name was Nishimura Riki.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Hello to everyone new and welcome back to my past readers💖

Welcome to book two-and yes, I'm trying to make it as nerve wrecking as possible because that's me :)

This book will contain alot of references and characters from book one so I suggest you read that before this one.

But otherwise, please enjoy this book and have a good time with me💕

Feedback is appreciated💖

Xoxo...