Chapter:4

[Thailand]

"That was the last of our money." Yang Ki-woo said to his wife. "We're broke."

He took a long pull of his cigarette then coughed violently.

"You have to admit that we got the most money from Jungwon. We need him back."

Heejin laughed arrogantly. "We can't go back to Korea. We'll be apprehended in seconds."

"And you think we'll make a proper living here?" her husband asked.

"We've never made a proper living anywhere. At least not a correct one."

"Don't get all soft on me, Heejin. I think we need to call Jungwon. He's an idiot so he'll give us another chance for the nth time."

"I think he's smarter now. He ought to be after what we did."

"In any case, we have to go back. And you can't carry all those designer bags with you."

"Why not? They're expensive! I'm bringing them!"

"They're a liability!" the man screamed. Only pack the basic shit or else..."

The woman cried in frustration but did as her husband instructed.

[KOREA:SEOUL]
[BENII CAFÉ]

"Ni-ki, you and Beomgyu did an amazing job with the shop." Jay said entering the newly opened café. "And it smells lovely."

Ni-ki shrieked in surprise. "What are you doing here? W...we haven't had our first customer yet."

"Well, I can be your first customer." Jay told him with a smile. "Where's Beomgyu?"

"He's got class this morning. He'll come down in the afternoon. But w...why are you here?"

"Jungwon told me that you two were were becoming entrepreneurs. He said he's coming over in the afternoon. I just had to visit."

"What can I offer you?"

"Caramel latte, please."

"This is so embarrassing." Ni-ki whispered as he made Jay's order.

When Ni-ki served Jay his drink, the elder took a sip of it then spat it out.

"Ni-ki, this is terrible. Oh god, why is it so bitter? I asked you for caramel latte, not molasses!"

Ni-ki just stood there like a clueless duck. "Oh, Jay. Please help me. I don't know how to make latte!"

"What?"

"Gyu does but he's not here and I don't know what to do!"

"Okay, okay, I'll help. But why did you open a cafe if you don't know how to make drinks?"

"I wanted Guy's parents to think I'm cool and smart but I'm NAWT!" the Japanese boy cried.

Jay have him a head Pat to console him. "It's okay to be terrible. You'll just have no customers."

"You're not helping!"

"Shh, shh." Jay whispered. "I'm just here to give you a reality check, nor deceive you."

Ni-ki glared at Jay. "This is why you haven't gotten laid in a year."

"That changed a few days ago and it's been great ever since."

"Jungwon didn't tell me that..."

" He...doesn't and shouldn't have to tell you about...our sex life. I actually need to talk to him about that."