Chapter:3

"ChongChong..." Jungwon called out softly as he lay on the man's couch.

"I am not sold on that nickname." the man replied.

"You're very handsome. Remember how my classmates swooned over you? And I see all the ladies giving you the looks. You have the muscles, you smell good, you're kind, smart..."

"I'm getting...scared."

"Can I put you on a blind date? I'll find you a lovely woman."

"This is a therapy session."

"I know. And this has been on my mind for a while."

"I'm doing fine without any love interest. Happy as well."

"Are you though? Please let me help you."

Chonghae rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll do it. If you fine me a psycho, I will haunt your dreams."

"Yayyy!!!! Now onto my stuff. I wanna ask you something."

"Sure."

"Am I cursed, Chonghae? Why do bad stuff always happen to me?"

"I don't think you're cursed. I think you're...special. And you know if something is special, everyone wants it..."

"You know Jay and I haven't been on good terms these past few months."

"I know. And so does everyone else. And his parents, his friends, and his employees."

"Really?" Jungwon said, sitting up. "It was that obvious?"

"Yes. I'm not gonna say who but some people thought you two were gonna get a divorce."

"This was our biggest fight." Jungwon said sadly. "I started it and I refused to find a solution. I regret it more than anything."

"That's marriage. The lows tend to be a bit more than the highs. What matters is that you work on it. Are you?"

"Yeah, we slept on the same bed last night in a while. We held hands."

"Let's not get into the details."

"We didn't do anything more...yet."

"You should. You look...desperate- to say respectfully."

"No, I don't."

"And I was born yesterday."

"Ok...maybe there's been a few wet dreams. A lot. Okay, I see now. But that's besides the point." Jungwon  took a paper out of his bag and handed it to Chonghae."

"I got this in the mail. I haven't showed it to Jay."

Chonghae read over the disturbing love night and raised his brows. "Any idea who it's from?"

"No. I haven't been with anyone besides Jay. Maybe it's a mistake."

Chonghae smirked. "No, it's not. Where you live...it's not a mistake. What would you like me to do about it? "

"I don't know. I just told you because...stuff."

"I'll keep it. And you should tell Jay."

"Mmhmm." Jungwon replied knowing very well that he was not going to do so."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

After leaving Chonghae's house, Jungwon took baby Jeonghui along with him to buy groceries.

Everything was going well until Jungwon went into the baby food aisle.

"What flavour yoghurt do you like baby?"