Chapter:5

After that eventful evening with Sunoo, Jungwon returned home exhausted, only to find another mystery letter in the mailbox.

I spy with my little eye
Something that looks like mine
Can you guess?
Xoxo...

He kept rereading the letter over and over again but no stalker or enemies came to mind. And his parents- his kidnappers- definitely did not use this method of communication.

Who would want to stalk him and why?

Jungwon was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even notice a moving truck pulling into the yard of the neighbouring house.

As long as it wasn't anyone obnoxious, he'd be fine.

At least...initially.

--------

"He pooped on me." Chonghae was holding Jeonghui like a plastic
doll as he handed the baby to Jungwon. "Twice."

The man had taken the baby to babysit since his parents were busy but it was a mess. 

Jeonghui was a little demon. Adorable but still a demon. Moody, demanding and cunning.

"My baby is an angel." Jungwon replied taking his son.

Jeonghui wrapped his arms around Jungwon's neck and nuzzled his nose against it.

"And babys poop. Wait until you get  your own."

"Let's...let's not get ahead of ourselves. Ooh, what's that smell?"

"I'm cooking beef stroganoff. I'll send some over later when it's done."

"I can cook."

"Umhmm, yeah, sure. Ooh, before I forget, I have something for you."

Jungwon brought Chonghae to the living room and handed him a file.

"This is?"

"A list of potential women you can date."

"Shit...." he whispered. "I thought he forgot about this."

"What was that?"

Chonghae smiled fakely. "So excited you got me these. I'll check them out and die." he said that last part softly.

"One of them is divorced but she looks sweet."

"Okay, interesting, interesting. I'm gonna...go now."

"I'll bring over cake later too ChongChong!!" Jungwon yelled as the man left.

Half an hour had passed by and Jungwon was reading Jeonghui names of shapes- even though all the baby could say was 'Dada come home?'- when the doorbell rang.

He went to the door and saw someone unfamiliar standing there-  a man, maybe around Jay's age or a few years older.

He wore a black shirt that exposed his collarbones and well-toned muscles. His smile was captivating and bright.