Arrival

"Number 11,9,7,1 please report to the CEO's office."

Hat kid released a sigh, "why can't I catch a break"

"Oh come on it can't be THAT bad"

Hat kid's best friend bow replied,"that's what you always say"

"And I tend to be right"

They made it to the office and saw 2 other people.

Thor

Crane(Oh boy oh boy if ain't my oc, since my drawing skills are equivalent to poop I will describe him ONLY)He is very tall about 6'7, and wears a black cloak over his body only revealing mouth and nose, how ever it's pretty easy to tell that he's...

Crane
(Oh boy oh boy if ain't my oc, since my drawing skills are equivalent to poop I will describe him ONLY)
He is very tall about 6'7, and wears a black cloak over his body only revealing mouth and nose, how ever it's pretty easy to tell that he's athletic and buffed up.

"Ughhhh, do I have to work with you"
He groaned in misery.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii" Hat kid greeted.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

Annoying him was about as fun as annoying the snat-

Hat kid automatically shut down the thought, it has been 5 years since good bye, and any reminder usually made her cry, it was too much to think about at times.

"Hi Crane" Bow kid said with stars in her eyes. She had a secret(that most people know) crush on him and he didn't seem to realize.

"Hey Thor you good " Hat (I'm just going to call her hat because I'm lazy)
Called.

"Just fine except for the fact no one greeted me just fine". He replied.

Then Tim's friend teleports into the room they were in,"Don't keep Tim waiting" then teleports away, they all sigh as they enter Tim's office

Tim

This is Tim CEO of time, and number zero because he is the strongest out of them all, also the rankings have no even numbers except for zero which is only for the CEO,

"You there is something I need your help with, in the planet hat and bow visited, in the subcon Forest which I know you are familiar with crane, something is strange. There is something that should not be there, something that should be at the end of time, but somehow got out, this guy is extremely dangerous as he once destroyed all connections to time, including the time society's, our enemies the blood society's who work to destroy time and the people of the moon who worked and helped everyone but blood people. I managed to reconstruct it but it wounded me pretty badly, so I'm sending my best 4, and before you ask 5 and 3 have not been seen in centuries."

He pulled his number badge which was a zero indicating others to do the same, crane 1, hat 7, bow 9, and Thor 11. Hat and bow were excited to return to the planet but crane seemed uncomfortable but did not complain.

"As a further precaution you are allowed to use your time sage abilities-

"WHAT THAT'S CRAZY THERE'S ONLY BEEN ONE OTHER MISSION IN TIME WHERE THAT'S ALLOWED" Thor interrupted.

Ah time sage abilities, are transformations unlocked when a time fixer like our heros become billions of years old due to the training required, Thor and crane have achieved it, bow and hat also did which surprised everyone, because of their youth, but when hat kid did it the symbol was there, a a circle with a inner circle, the inner has a time piece and there's a large x over the entire thing, it activated but no transformation, nobody knew that it was possible to cry to death, until hat kid almost did it but was saved by Tim who used time magic just in time.

"As. I. Was. Saying" continued Tim clearly frustrated,"your allowed to use them your end goal is to deal with the creature and neutralize it's threat. Thank you, you are dismissed, except for hat kid a word please."

Thor, bow, and crane walked out of the room and went to prepare a ship.

"What do you want" her voice hoarse

He looked up at her before saying," I'm sorry"

"I don't need your pity"

--------------------------------------------

At the garage the four settled on Thor's ship because it was simply the best one considering he was the smartest out of the time keepers.

Carne readied his umbrella which long and black and had various thunder symbols around it, meanwhile Thor readied his suit which and a glass lid covering the cockpit at the top, which was connected to the body that a had a glowing care in the middle, the arms and legs were long and flexible pretty thick wires of hard metal while the hands and feet were big and looked like, well robot hands and feet, his suit also took on a orange and red coloring. Hat and bow decided to have their scooter, hook shot, camera, and projectile badge equiped, along with their signature umbrellas.

"You excited to see our bff"
Bow asked

"Yeah I guess"

Hat kid had been pretty down the entire preparation

"Hey just because your time sage ability doesn't do anything doesn't mean your the worst of us, I'm sure you be the most useful on the mission."

Bow kept trying, but to no avail. In the end she let out a huge sigh.

_________________________________

The ship took off and 10 hours later a familiar planet came into view.

"Is that subcon" asked Thor pointing to a specific part of the planet.

It was different though, one third was covered in ice, while another in fire, they could see it from space, but the last third felt and looked dead.

"Great it's more messed up then I remember" Crane said with a sigh.

"You've been here" bow asked, he just gave her look that said,"SHUT UP"

Meanwhile hat was silent, the thought of seeing her friends was exciting but she was still kinda down. They looked into a telescope and were sent down.

They had arrived to the subcon Forest

____________________________________

Author's note so you better pay attention, this is my first dedicated attempt to make a book so hopefully it won't be garbage,

Second huge thanks to SadgePerson and Cosmo_Knight for indirectly inspiring me with their own stories.
(Though I'm pretty sure sadge got tired of my endless comments which I
Find hilarious) it's also funny that I didn't ask them if I could give them credit so hopefully they won't get mad.

And third I will try to release a chapter every Saturday starting with the fifth of August.

And lastly if I have any Prince fans just know he's going to have a FUN time in this fic

Anyways goodbye

Oh wait also I got a lot of ideas from the beatified videos and Shane frost videos go check those out