𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆. || ❝ once upon a time ❞

disclaimer !!
"arcadiatale" is an undertale au i made up for me and the enjoyment of my friends, so these mvs in particular are very much self indulgent and for fun. so. yeah :)

also, i wanna say that these particular "mvs" are gonna be written as actual one-shots instead of how i did them in the past. because i want to.

(also also, this has not been proof read, aha-)

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

In a classroom, children rush about and create a ruckus: hyper and desperate to burn off some energy through playing games and making messes. They're loud as they yell, with their high pitched voices and especially with their constant need to scream at the top of their lungs for every chance they get. Children are children, as most say, but that doesn't stop anyone from finding them any less tiring to care for.

Amongst the chaos of these children, however, the classroom door opens to reveal a woman - their teacher - stepping inside with a book held in her arms.

Seemingly unbothered by the racket her students were creating, the teacher merely walked past them all and over to a stool that sat before a rug in the center of her classroom.

After dusting the seat off in a casual manner, the woman then sits down in it and rests the book in her lap with a pleasant smile on her face.

The children, still, do not notice her, yet that doesn't stop her from speaking up either way: her voice gentle and set into a melody that almost made it seem as though she were singing.

"Sit down, child," she begins, catching the attention of the few children close to her. "Do not quail."

Curious, the children that had heard their teacher first all stopped what they were doing to sit down on the carpet before her, interested in listening to whatever else she had to say.

The woman smiled knowingly. "With peace and love, we will prevail." She lifted up the book sitting on her lap and opened it to the first page, where the image of a dirt path was painted on. "If you climb along this trail, you will hear the UnderTale."

By this point, the other children in the room had slowly gathered around their teacher as well, intrigued to hear her tale.

Some of the more rowdy ones, however, needed a reminder to keep silent.

"Hush now, little ones," she said with a playful lilt to her voice. "I have a story for you. A story about men . . ." she paused for dramatic effect, "and monsters."