Character Profile: Amano Misaki

Name: Amano Misaki (天王美咲), later Oikawa Misaki (及川美咲)

Also Known As: "A true beauty." (By Tōru)

Gender: Female

Voiced By: Ueda Reina (上田麗奈, in her role as Saimori Miyo)

Date of Birth: 7th of March 1995

Pre-timeskip

Age: 17 (High School 3rd Year) - 2012

Height: 160 cm (5'2.5") - April 2012

Weight: 47 kg (103.6 lbs)

Occupation: High School Student (3rd Year, Class 1) of Aoba Johsai Koko (青葉城西高校)/Seijoh (青城) - 2012

Teams:

Nekoma Junior High (Former)

Aoba Johsai/Seijoh (Former)

Number: 1 (Junior High 3rd Year)

Position:

Wing Spiker

Ace

Captain

Pre-Time Skip Concern: Ahhh, the Chopin Competition is so close! I'm so nervous...and I'll have to be away from Oikawa-san for a while...I hope I can see him again as soon as possible!

Post-timeskip

Age:

20 - Early 2016

26 - 2021

Height: 160 cm (5'2.5") - April 2012

Weight: 47 kg (103.6 lbs)

Occupation: Professional Pianist

Post-Time Skip Concern: Her fiancé, Tōru, is too stressed about their wedding. She spends all her free time together with him, going on dates and planning their wedding. Well, he does most of it, she spends most of her time soothing him and reassuring him that the day will be perfect.

Family:

Oikawa Tōru (Husband)

Unnamed Father

Unnamed Mother

Love Interest: Oikawa Tōru (及川徹)

Likes:

Music (prefers classical music as she is trained in it but she likes most genres with the exception of pure electronic music and its variants), practising piano, Steinway & Sons Grand pianos, studying (she is a true studyholic, her grades only falling behind Oikawa's by a small margin) and later, Oikawa Tōru.

Unbeknownst to him, she has always admired Oikawa for his top grades, superior athletic ability and his ability to practically charm everyone around him. Even though her natural charisma is quite potent, being ethereally beautiful and a talented pianist, she has never realised it being a very shy, subdued and soft spoken individual.

She was also a regular volleyball player back in her Junior days, captaining the team for 2 years with her best friend Rika Momozono as her setter and second in command but quit due to "not being able to play forever and lacking the physical requirements to play professionally" as stated by herself. This devastated Momozono but since then she still plays as Aoba Johsai's official setter though she doesn't aim to be a professional athlete either.

She is a clean freak.

Prefers tea to coffee, especially in the morning. Her favourite type of tea is flower tea, more specifically: Cherry Blossom Tea (Japanese: 桜茶, pronounced: Sakura Cha).