chapter 2 part 2 : a crashed party

(the 4 enter the 1st door, to find the second room completely ransacked.)

shallare : oh no, both signol and compale have their symbols taken away!

star savior : me and solgon will go get signols symbol, you guys get compale.

naen & shallare : ok..

(star savior and solgon enter cavern club, while shallare and naen enter frosted snowland)

(in this chapter we will see star savior and solgon for now, in chapter three we will see shallare and naen again.)

star savior : everything seems fine, the music blaring in the background.. and stuff like that.

(star savior and solgon go up the stairs to find signols symbol flying towards the backstage pass star)

signol : whats going on?? why am i not on my body anymore? CAN SOMEONE EXPLA-

(signols voice gets cut off as his symbol enters the backstage)

solgon : and as expected.. the obstacles are harder to maneuver.

star savior : where are all the saws?

solgon : the dark lord must've hid them.

star savior : well lets find them then!

(after a few minutes of looking)

star savior : i found em!

solgon : then grab em and lets get to the backstage!

(star savior and solgon put on the saws and get their way to the back stage)

solgon : where is his symbol now?

star savior : it would be somewhere high, right?

solgon : what about right there. (he points to a giant disk that was previously moving but isnt anymore)

star savior : might be, lets go.

*they make their way up to the giant disk*

solgon : so.. what now?

*a giant green spider appears*

star savior : I HAVE ARACHNOPHOBIA OH NO

*signols symbol floats down from the roof*

signol : whats going on?!

solgon : we have to fight a giant spider?!?!?!

star savior : FRICK!

*signols symbol gets attached to the giant green spider*