He's what?

Mimmi POV: I still can't get over the fact that Zac is a mermaid. Now I have another bombshell. Zac is my brother. He is full merman and he is my brother. Tonight is a full moon which means me, Sirena, Ondina, and of course Evie and Erik are going to the merman chamber. We went to Rita's house to discuss our plan with Rita. Rita is like our mother but she also is our mentor. Zac speaks up and says ''we have decided not to go and activate the merman chamber.'' Rita then says '' good plan but here keep the gem from trident.'' Zac replies ''ok.'' Erik runs up and takes the gem, he then jumps in the pool and he is gone. Zac, me, Ondina, Sirena, Evie and Rita all jump in and follow Erik. We get to Mako and see Erik. Zac runs up and tries to stop Eric. Eric uses his power and the gem which took all of Zac's power and knocked Zac over. I run over and Zac wraps his hands around my waist and he gets up. I support him and we jog to the merman chamber. We see Erik starting the chamber. The chamber had started to take water out of the moon pool which took all of our powers. Erik jumps in the moon pool water and he puts the gem in the trident where it belongs. Even though all of us were screaming protests at Erik he did it anyways. Erik comes out of the water and Zac jumps in. He gets the gem out but he is hurt badly. He is laying on the ground. Evie is holding his hand and crying. I run over and grab his other hand. ''Mimmi please do something.'' ''Zac don't leave me and Evie.'' I see his eyes flicker and I remember the gem. I think that if I set that over his heart he will wake up. I grab the gem even tough it's toxic to me to touch and I can get injured. I grab the gem and put it over Zac's heart. I put his hand over it and his eyes flutter open. I lay down next to him. ''Hey sis what's up?" "I love you never scare me like that again.'' Evie hugs and kisses him. I help him up and together we wobble back to Rita's house to talk to Veridia. We walk in and Rita takes her place next to Veridia. I stand next to Zac and to my right is Ondina and Sirena and to Zac's right is Evie. Veridia starts to talk ''Zac you have shown that mermaids and mermen can live in peace. For that I thank you. Now Evie you have shown great courage and bravery for that I give you a moon ring. You are the first land girl to receive one.'' Evie runs ups and hugs me. ''Thank you Mimmi so much.'' I hug her back then Veridia starts to talk again '' Now you three when you first started I had no faith in you. You have proved me wrong. You have even showed me that we can trust land people with our secret. we may even be one world in the future. For all your bravery all 5 of you are part of our pod. Now I must leave the pod is coming, you should follow.'' All of us plus Rita and Veridia jump in and swim to the pod. Then Zac hugs onto me and we stay like that until Sirena's sister Aquata comes and hugs me tight.