Mission 'Erik'

Zac Pov: Right now we are boarding a plane that is going to Florida following Erik's trail. The flight should be 5 hours. I cuddle closer to Evie and we both fall asleep. 5 HOURS LATER There are people on land saying the saw a man that had a tail. My goodness he is going to expose all of us. It is freezing and then I see Mimmi shudder. I take off my sweatshirt, it is my sports sweatshirt that has my number and my name. I hand it to Mimmi. ''Thank you but give this to your girlfriend.'' I take off my other shirt and give it to Evie so then Mimmi puts on the shirt. Ondina and Sirena just smile. This must be hard for Ondina since she used to date Erik and Erik betrayed her and everything. We see people following us and freaked for a second until we see the little star tattoo which means there the mermaid council's bodyguards. They are guarding us from Erik if he goes crazy with his powers. We round the corner and see Erik. I hope he didn't see us. Erik takes off and jumps in the water. Well I guess he saw us. I jump in to follow him as does the girls. God has he gotten faster. But we're faster. We trap him and we all come up to the surface. "Why are you following me?" "The council wants to talk with you. If you agree then no force will be used but if disagree force will be used." He see the little star tattoos on mine and the girls hands and he sighs. "I won't go back. They'll just kill me." "No they won't." He tries to throw Mimmi up in the air but the bodyguards tackle him. Soon he's handcuffed and I smile at the girls. "Let's go." We  swim back to shore and the bodyguards use their powers to dry us off and we stand up. Soon were at the airport again on our way back to the pod. Evie wants us and the girls to spend her birthday with her dad. After 5 hours back: We arrive back at the pod and we go to Evie's house. Her dad smiles and hugs everyone of us. We go outside and see hundreds of people spraying each other. We walk out together and avoid everyone except Cam and Carly. I smile at them and all of us sit down. Evie's sister turns the sprinkler and it sprays us. We run out behind the house. There's still hundreds of people there. We fall but Mimmi makes us all invisible. Soon we dry off so people can see us normally again and we jump into the water. We swim to the pod and when we get there, their judgement. "Erik if you can behave with everyone you may become a part of the pod but you can't just go around not behaving." "I agree to behave but I can't fight it." "We'll help you. The first time you misbehave your out without a tail and powers." I didn't know how I should feel but Mimmi's soon next to me because Erik's coming over. Ondina looks at me and swims behind me quickly. Since Erik staying in the pod we're all living back on land together. I can't wait to move back. We swim back to Rita's and fall asleep as soon as we get there.