Chapter 3

"I'm sorry for your friend. At least, now she's found peace."

Aqualad turned to see a girl, around his age. She had long black hair, and very wise blue eyes. "Wh-Who are you?"

"I'm the spirit of someone who died here. I am sorry if I frightened you."

"N-No, you didn't."

"Good."

"Do you know how I can possibly get to her? Maybe I can still save her."

"Your friend was being consumed by darkness. As that darkness filled her, she went crazy, maybe that's why she killed herself. She may look like your friend, but her mind is gone." The girl said sadly.

"Can you tell me where the others are?"

"I am afraid you are the only living being here. At least on this plane."

"Plane? Like dimensional plane?"

"Yes, you and your friend were the only ones on this plane. Your other six friends have been sent to a different one. It's all falling apart. Some screams, some writing may show up in the plane they are, but meeting is nearly impossible."

"B-But, I can't be alone! Raven's gone and I'm stuck here alone."

"Until you die." The girl said.

"Please, can't you just tell me what the Fu©k is going on?"

"I've already gave you too much! Stop being so greedy!" She shouted at him. Then she vanished into thin air.

Aqualad leaned against the infirmary's door, a tear rolled down his cheek, "It's my fault she's gone..."

~~~~~~~

"We've checked everywhere! Raven and Aqualad aren't here!" Beast Boy shouted in frustration. He was really starting to feel as if something bad had happened to his Raven.

"I know, Beastie, but we can't give up."

Just then giggling came from the room next to them. The infirmary.

"Wasn't there hair and blood all over this room?" Beast Boy questioned.

"Guess this is a different one that looks the same. C'mon, let go."

"Oh, that is the humorous!" It was Starfire's voice! They'd found her!

"Star! Finally, we fou—"

They both stopped their advance when they saw Starfire talking to three little ghost children. One was a boy with eyes that were completely black and the pupil was a dark red, hardly even showing. Blood streamed down his forehead to his top lip. The little girl had her arms completely torn off, and her left eye was missing. The last girl had a lot of stabs in her stomach and her face was cut and leaking blood.

"St-Star?" Beast Boy called out.

Starfire turned and saw Cyborg and Beast Boy immediately, "Friends! Oh, joy! Please, come meet my new little friends!"

"St-Star, th-they're g-ghosts." Cyborg croaked.

"Very friendly ghosts indeed." Starfire smiled.

"Mommy is gone. She killed her." The little girl with no arms gurgled. It seemed as if she was choking on something.

"Mommy? Who is Mommy? And who killed her?" Beast Boy asked.

"The demon. She's Mommy to Et—"

The little boy slapped his hand over the girl with multiple stab wounds.