Chapter 6

You guys ready?" Jinx said with a shaky voice.

"You'll do fine, Jinx." Kid reassured her noticing how nervous she looked and how hard she was squeezing his hand.

She gave him a smile and nodded, "Around what time was it? When we started the charm?"

"Uh, around seven nineteen." Robin said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"And it was Tuesday? June 23, 2015?"

"Yes," Cyborg confirmed.

"Okay, we're ready." Jinx said as she continued to move the dials on Warp's time machine. "Alright, let's get ready."

They are stood alert, waiting for the portal to show. When it did, they didn't wait a second and they pushed forward. Wanting to see Raven as soon as possible.

Everything went black....

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Gar? Cyborg? Robin? Star?" A familiar voice called out in concern.

Beast Boy slowly peeled his eyes open and stared at the girl in front of him.

His Raven.

She was...alive....

Her face was showing full concern for her friends. Her lips weren't in that demented smile nor was it spilling blood. Her right ankle was there and she was walking towards him, seeing him open his eyes. She didn't favor her right side when she walk. Either did it make that, thump, drag, thump, drag... No, now it was a rhythmic thump, thump, thump, thump. Beast Boy finally looked at the body part that he missed the most on her perfect body. Her eyes. Her eyes were there, full with life and they had that sparkle that he loved. They we're finally on her body, no longer in the possession of that insane little girl.

"Gar? You okay?" Raven asked as she kneeled beside him. He was the first one to wake up after they all just passed out, leaving Raven in a panicked mess.

Beast Boy looked at her face, and then leaned forward, not caring how she protested under her breath. He pulled her against him, not allowing her to pull away.

"I...thought...we...weren't going to...do this in...public." Raven mumbled.

Beast Boy pulled away, breathing heavily and staring into her eyes, "Rae, I simply don't care anymore." He pulled her back to him and continued kissing her. Reluctantly she started to kiss back.

"Oh, my God!" Jinx exclaimed as she saw Beast Boy and Raven kissing.

Raven immediately jumped back and blushed as she stared at Jinx. Then she shrugged, "Oh, who gives a damn." She said and kissed Beast Boy again.

"You two are the adorable!" Starfire gushed as she saw her two close friends.

Raven broke the kiss again and looked around, they were all awake finally. "Alright, bastards. What the hell is going on? You all just blacked out on me, I thought you were dead."

"Raven! You're alive!" Aqualad shouted and ran over to her and hugged her.

Raven was taken aback, "Alive? What's he talking about?"

"Oh, who the cares!" Starfire exclaimed and also joined the hug.

"Uh, guys. I don't like this." Raven said.

"Oh, we missed ya, Rae." Cyborg said and hugged her as well.

"Uh, I've been here the entire time."