chapter 1 one hell pit to another

In the Victorian era flower language was quite extreme. With even how you tied a ribbon affecting the meaning or if they're held right side up or upside down. The purple hyacinth means "sorrow".

NOAH

Friday. It's friday the final class of the day is almost over. I mean... kinda. Somehow I got detention over "skiping class"  which I wasn't.....Maybe. so ever since total drama shitland I've been stuck back home. School started and yeah my grades are still way above average but they went down a bit.. I mean of course I missed the last two weeks of school which means I'm gonna miss those way to complicated lessons teachers give in the last two weeks that are worth way to much credit... "Noah? Class is over." The girl next to me said she's chill a little bit of a try hard.

"Thanks Emma." I grab my bag and pack my stuff before leaving. "achem! Noah you have detention!"I sigh and turn to look at her. "Yeahhh thanks little miss perfect..." I flip her off and walk off like normal. " FUCK YOU NOAH!!" "RIGHT BACK AT YAH  EM-AAAAAAA!!" although it might be loud of this wasnt a small school it's huge school way to many students. I dont even think half them go here... so it's not the loudest thing in the hall. 

Eventually I get to the classroom that used to belong to some blonde lady till she got fired for like something about screwing around with the principle dad? Werid shit. I walk in and see ms.cocknbalez at the teacher old desk. Sleeping if we're being positive. I sit down and go on my phone. Seeing pictures of purple hyacinth flowers all around my for you page....

Ironwoman///mullet

Mullet: guess who got detention and is already bored.

Ironwoman: you?

Mullet: yep

Ironwoman: I'm busy sorry listen to that one werid gay music.

Mullet: .....will wood?

Ironwoman: yeah

I sigh and open spotify play my playlist of will wood , Jack stauber and other odd artists. Put my head phones on and done... I put my head down and think. Maybe this will be nice breathe of fresh air."GET IN THERE YOU ALL HAVE DETENTION AND ARE PARTICIPATING!" what the fuck??? I look up as quick as homeschool got eliminated.  And there before me is the horrible group of an asshole a nerd and a geek. Duncan Harold and Cody.... "okay what the fuck???" I say. They turn to me and stop trying to open the very locked door.

"...noah?" I nod. "Not another loser!!!" "Shut up dumbass!" "No you bitch!" "Guys shut up!" Could this get worse??? "AHHHHHHH SPIDER!!!" "KAKAHHAHAHAH!!" I turn to see Lindsay and Izzy running out of a closet.

"It does get worse..." I sigh and slam my head into a table and groan as I hear Izzy chase Lindsay as they both scream and the boys yell and kick the door. "I'M gonna  die here..." I pick my head up and start to walk around the room. I find the closet Izzy and Lindsay came out of and find clothe that look cheaply made like for a school play. I close the door a but and look through the box. The noise is kinda muffled untill I here one word. "HIDE!"  And I turn to the door to see all the others run inside the closet making the room cramped as fuck. " wow I see trying to pick a few pockets now huh dumbcan?" I say as he has his hands near codys pockets. " no! Fuck you!"

"Shhh we're gonna get in more trouble!" Cody says. He speaks out the door and I see a glimpse of ms.cocknbalez leaving the room and locking it again.  We slowly pour out the closet all of us stretching. "Fuck Lindsay one of your earing stabed my leg! GOSH!"  Harold pulls out a rainbow unicorn earing out of his leg. "Ooops! Sorry!" I sigh and sit in the floor and breathe. "So how'd you get detention know it all?" Asked Duncan in snarky tone.

"Got caught skiping class. Or something"  they all join me on the ground and laugh. "Ugh. What about you metalface!" I say back "let me guess piercing some kids nose??" He laughs and shakes his head no. "No no. Just punched a kid. He slapped a freshman for bumping into him." Out of charcter much? "Why say freshmen? We're only second years." Asks Cody. "Yeahhhh that's stupid!! Like really stupid like the one time Noah choked on spaghetti on playa da losers when we were watching that one princess diva show!!"  "Oh yeah that!!" Harold adds.

Maybe hanging out with these dweebs is worse then the rest of this hellpit.

"OH then I found a ###### in his bag!"  "Why did u say hashtag?" "So it doenst have to get censored... dumbass" "we're not on tv" "SHUT up!"

Yeah it is so much worse

A/N
First chapter lmao. This was fun to write I think I'll put out chapters one week after each other.  So how's you like this? I have chapters ready but I think having a update schedule will help keep everything in order. Hope you enjoy this story!!