Chapter 4

The giant screen started to display words again.

It seemed that this Unknown God was about to talk.

'It seemed you all have quite had interesting reactions to the scenes I prepared'

"If you mean Otto acting like a madman. Yeah, I didn't expect any of this." Siegfried said while holding his chin.

Why are you in that position 'Mr. Dragon Slayer' your no philosopher or a thinker.

"~I wonder if he's gonna visit us~." Elysia wondered

Unfortunately, I didn't even get to visit the Elysian Realm back then. I always wanted to meet your Mother, Vivian.

Don't you dare bring that up?

What could you possibly mean?

"It seemed being sent back in time must have broken Master Otto's brain."

"Rita, Dear I believe you're simply exaggerating, I am perfectly right in the head, I swear on my heart."

No one believed me when I said that.

I swear I am fine.

"Don't worry, I believe you Otto."

"Thank you Sushang, you were always my Bes-." Kallen glared at me. "Always a good friend."

"You're welcome."

*Snap* 

She pointed a camera at me again.

I am not going to even question it now.

The Unknown God spoke up.

'The next current scenes will... shock some of you.'

"Does it have to do with Otto beating up my 'Father' to save me during the Era?" SAKURA asked me.

Yae Sakura looked like she was having a dramatic flashback and Kallen was holding her hand to comfort her from the pain of that village.

RIN started crossing her arms in an X to me away from SAKURA's view.

I was not going to say anything anyways.

"I don't think you want to know," I inform her. "It would be better if you saw it in your own eyes."

No one decided to ask me now since it was determined to be revealed except for one.

"C'mon, you blonde old timer, tell us," Senti demanded

"Senti It would be wise of you to stop probing, Sakura is getting uncomfortable from it." Future Fu Hua scolded her.

"Fine, we're already gonna find out anyways."

Sakura hated this.

The simple village she resided in would sacrifice her sister to appease the Gods and give rain once more in the night.

Everyone's eyes widened at the unexpected words from the young girl's thoughts.

"Tsk...Humanity's lowest huh, how revolting." The Herrscher of The End showed her disdain.

"I pray that they are punished for their sins," Aponia said menacingly, her eyes shined red clasping her hands together.

"I share the same opinion but I am not much of a believer." SU calmly said.

"How ugly it would be wise for them not to depend on a false existence," Mobius whispered.

"~Mou, they should be taught a lesson. I just need a few apples and arrows~." Elysia softly said.