Chapter 11

"Enough of the Cards...I am already having a headache watching Mr. Evil Blonde Man doing ridiculous things." Kiana muttered and shook her head.

"Weren't you screaming in Awe watching his devious deeds?" Bronya gave a disproving look to the Kaslana.

"I wasn't...I was just watching like everyone else." Kiana crossed her arms and glared at the "Silver Wolf of the Urals"

"Please don't argue again...Can't we all just get along." Raiden Mei released a sigh of exhaustion at her two friends.

Kiana and Bronya glared at each other then backed away from their small fight looking at each other and stared at the screen awaiting the next scene.

Fu Hua (2018) glared at a smiling blonde man with a devilish green-haired woman and a puppet sitting by his side.

It was me...Birdy, I mean Fu Hua must be quite mad that I solved her mental problems when she was quite in a phase of despair, she almost reached my level of cruelness. Slaying all of those infected by the Corruption of the Honkai and even considering taking the life of one of her disciples when they showed signs of turning into a Zombie. 

The Empyrean, Fu Hua closed her eyes and grumbled as she said her next words.

"T...Thank you."

A smile grew on my face as I heard her unexpectedly thank you...Very genuine. I am so proud of her especially when she's directing towards me.

"It is unneeded, Old Friend...It was the right thing to do." 

"...Then I take it back then." Fu Hua out of character smirked teasingly like her Herrscher Counterpart.

"Wow...Fu Hua, I didn't think you could make such a face...Towards him." The Herrscher of Finality teased the Martial Arts Master with a Cheshire grin.

"Of course I can...There aren't many situations where I could express myself more freely except for now. So what better way to express disdain for my former Overseer than to try ways to embarrass him." Fu Hua responded calmly as she crossed her arms with a smile.

"How shameless of you...Taking advantage of every single opportunity to tarnish my reputation. That sounds like something I would do." I reply with a smirk.

 "Because it is...Fight with equal force for equal victory."

"That's a horrible strategy even for you, Old Friend...It's better to effectively cut the head first than hit the entire body."

"Like how you don't think with your head but your love for Kallen made you into a blind idiot." Fu Hua mocked.

I smiled at her words and tenderly declared, "This is why I dearly cherish you, Old Friend...Your words truly do sting."

*Thwack*

A soda can was directly sent towards my face, I caught it with a hand and threw it on the ground where it disappeared.

"~No need to tease the girl even further...Kouhai~." The sweet voice of Elysia reached my ears as she called out.

"Of course anything for my dearest Senpai."

"One sentence and she defused the situation...She truly is a Pink ELF." Pardo tail's wagged as she commented.

"All these making so much noise when will the show start...The knowledge it provides is adequate in itself." The Herrscher of Void arrogantly stated, looking down on all the humans currently present when in reality most of them could thrash her in a fight.

Powercliffing does exist.

"Knowledge?... I thought you said you were only paying attention because you wanted to kidna-"