22 - Dakota

One month ago

~

After getting back from his office I step inside the house with a huff, sliding my shoes off at the door. Asani walks down the stairs from his room and a smile coats his face as he reaches the bottom, walking up to me to pull me into the biggest hug.

"I missed you."

"You missed me? What's wrong with you?"

"Shut up I just did, okay?" he says with a chuckle.

"I missed you too, but today was a big flop. There's still nothing to find on the Kuznetsovs."

He sighs as he holds my hand, leading me upstairs. "There's nothing on my end either. Patience is the only way we can get through this without stressing 'cause believe me, if there was something we could do that would benefit us and wasn't absolutely dangerous and nonsensical, I'd have done it already."

"I know Sani. Not knowing is what makes this so bad. Just waiting for... something to happen, it's driving me insane." I say just as we get to the room.

"I understand, but we can't rush things. It isn't best for us. You stressing about this isn't either. Let me take this off of your mind, hm?"

"I don't care what it entails as long as I don't have to think for the rest of the night."

"Don't worry, you won't have to." he says, kissing down my neck already, his hands roaming my body, working to get my clothes off.

After undressing me, he lies me back on the bed and gets on his knees as he kisses my legs and thighs.

"How does it feel?" he asks me softly as his tongue darts out to lick my already hot skin there on my thighs.

I gasp before saying, "Really good. Keep doing that." I say biting my lip. My wet center aches for some type of friction as he teases me slowly, getting closer. Then his finger slips inside my panties, rubbing through my pussy making my hips jerk for them to be inside me.

For him to be inside me.

I start to moan and whine as he plays with my pussy, teasing the entrance before finally bringing his tongue up the length of my heated pussy, causing a soft moan to slide off my tongue.

"Goddamn, you taste good." he moans, slowly pushing his fingers inside me, pumping them at the same pace as he laps me up carefully. He latches onto my clit and sucks with just enough pressure to make me curse, feeling my release start to boil in my stomach. "Close those pretty eyes and focus for me, baby. Tell me exactly how I make you feel."

I moan as I get even wetter for him, explaining every little detail of how he's making me feel at the moment and after every little thing I explain, he changes it slightly, bringing me closer to my climax.

"Fuck, right there! Holy shit, I'm cumming." I breathe out as I start to shake.

"Let me taste it, love." he moans into my pussy, sending a vibration against my clit causing me to cum right then.

"Fuck!" I moan out as my body jerks in pleasure. I moan as he slowly laps up, licking away every bit of my orgasm before he takes his fingers out of me, licking them clean. "Holy shit." I breathe out as he removes his shorts along with his briefs.