>>1<<

.
.
.
.
.
.
3RD PERSON POV
----

>> Travis walked in confidence but limp towards his enemy's apartment on the 4th floor, he didn't even know why he was going to their house maybe just because he wants to get away from his father and the yelling coming from his father also talking bad about him and comparing him to others and asking why he can't be like them. Or maybe because he was lonely yea that's probably it so that's not much to worry about, right?

>> He looked at the door and listened to his heart beat inside of him and whatever was happening inside of the house before he brought up his shakey hand to the door and knocked it but it was a rough yet slow type of knock, he watched as the handle turn and he stood up right as he noticed brown hair and not the typical blue hair he was greeted by at school.

>> He looked at the person he was greeted by at the door and his face went from a small smile into a confused and disgusted look, the both of them looked at one another and stayed quiet for a while before Larry spoke up. "Why are you here Phelps?" Larry leaned on the door frame while he said that in a voice that sounded raspy and tired, Travis took a deep breath "I'm here because I wanted to see sal, but my question is why are you in Sal's house while they aren't here at all?" Travis spoke up about that with his face going from disgusted and confused to just confused.

>> Larry looked at him before he kept staring at him and keeping eye contact like some sort of staring contest "I'm here because I'm taking care of gizmo while henry is out on a date with my mom and sal is hanging out with their girlfriend." Larry has the same tone as before, Travis nodded before keeping eye contact with the other "well can I come in? Even if sal isn't here I am not walking back to my fathers house." Travis questioned Larry, Larry sighed before he went to the side so that Travis could walk in.

>> Travis walked into the dark apartment with the only light being from the tv that was playing some random movie that was popular a while ago but it wasn't all that old yet, Larry closed the door behind Travis when he walked in "do you want something to drink?" Larry's voice was the same voice he knew but his tone was different "No I'm not, thank you though." Travis' voice was the same bitchy tone he always had around Larry. Larry smiled a bit before he walked back to the living room and sat with gizmo who was watching the movie already, Travis decided to do the same thing and sit down on the couch and watch the movie with him and gizmo.

>> Travis, Larry and gizmo watched the movie in silence together with Travis still trying to get used with being around Larry for right now. Travis' attention began to go somewhere but he was still listening to it “I promise that I'm proud of you, I'll never be disappointed in you and you need to understand that.” Travis listened to that from the person who was playing the role and smiled slightly as he took a breath and looked towards Larry, he noticed how he was sitting and how he looked. Larry was sitting with his legs spread open with his head resting on his hand with his face blankly watching the movie.

>> Larry looked at Travis noticing he was looking at him first but he didn't question it "Why did you even come here? I get sal said something about you two being closer and shit but I really want to know." Larry's tone was a bit softer than usual when asking the question, Travis didn't answer the question are first since he doesn't trust Larry to know what really happens at his home. He had no reason to even trust him, he didn't say a word to him.

>> they sat in silence for a while by the point the movie ended and when Larry had asked him the question, Travis looked back over towards Larry "do you really want to know why I'm here and why I'm refusing to go back there?" Travis' tone was harsh while he spoke towards the older boy. "Yes I do, why don't you tell me all about it Travis?" The end of larrys sentence with a sense of sarcasm but the first part was his normal tone, Travis seemed scared to tell him "I don't want to go back to his house since he was screaming at me once more like usual but he took it too far this night." Travis' voice was softer as he explained that in a mumble "What do you mean he went too far this night? What the hell did he do to you?" Larry was getting worried for the guy who had been bullying him and his friends for a while.

>> That's when travis' stomach dropped down, he felt dizzy and he tried to speak but nothing came out of his mouth "I can't tell you at all or else I'll be in trouble with him." He had spoken in a shaky tone with the sound of him having to choke back tears almost. He didn't want Larry to see him like this at all he felt like his father would be mad at him for showing sadness around someone like Larry, Travis had looked back down towards the floor before he felt someone sit next to him and felt arms slowly hug him "don't expect this often from me phelps, you just deserve this just once in your life." Larry was hugging him, Travis slowly wrapped his arms around Larry and hugged him back. He put his face into the others neck softly before he mumbled a small thank you.

>> Larry felt bad for the boy but this was something completely new from Travis he had never seen, the taller guy crying into someone's shoulder let alone his. The both of them just sat there in silence just holding each other without a thought going passed either of their head with the fact that no matter what they'll still hate each other mutually, they just both used this moment between each other as a why to ignore how they really felt about each other. Larry felt travis' river of tears stop as he pulled away from the hug and wipped away the remaining tears caught into his eyes "sorry." Travis' voice was softer and quieter than normal "it's fine travis, it's normal to cry like this." He smiled softly before he looked at him while Travis looked back at him.

----
A/N: this was a shorter chapter sadly but I'll probably write another chapter after this one, I probably won't do it for a whole tho so forgive me

W/C W/ A/N: 1184

W/C W/O A/N: 1147