23

Nian Zhi went back from the door, he sat in the room, lowered his head and scratched his fingers without saying a word, while Mrs. Lin and Father Nian sitting opposite him frowned deeply.

Mrs. Lin asked suspiciously: "You said you wanted to go back to the UK, but the customs didn't let you go? You said you have a lawsuit in progress?" She said with that cold expression on her face again: "What kind of lawsuit can only detain your customs in a week? Has someone intervened?"

Nian Zhi didn't raise his head, and said softly, "Nian Ning sued me that "Broken Ice" plagiarized his painting." He pursed his lips tightly, but still couldn't hide his trembling, "Gu Musheng may have intervened in this matter, I can't leave the country..."

Mrs. Lin laughed and said, "You copied Nian Ning's paintings? I'm afraid Nian Ning is imagining that you have gone crazy and your brain is not normal. He didn't want to learn from you since he was a child, and he didn't want your things? You go to an art university, and he wants to go to it. When you didn't go to this university, I didn't see him wanting to go to Sass. When you read it, he went crazy. How dare he sue you for copying him? He copied yours, and it's almost the same!"

Mrs. Lin frowned and complained: "There is also Gu Musheng, who probably took the opportunity to detain you in the country and force you to meet him!"

Nian's father took a puff of cigarette and frowned: "Gu Mucheng's actions are not very authentic, but Xiao Zhi, he is a serious young master of the Gu family, we are not too troublesome, you'd better go see him, and it's not too late to leave after explaining the matter clearly."

He paused, and then added under Mrs. Lin's stare, "You don't have to worry too much, he likes you so much, he won't do anything to you, just go through the motions and see you."

Nianzhi's teeth trembled slightly, and he could not speak clearly: "Dad, please, I really, I don't want to see him!"

But Nian's father sighed: "Small, it's useless for you to beg Dad. It's not a question of whether you want to, but a question of whether he wants to see you. Gu Musheng's hands have stretched out to this point. Do you think you can avoid seeing you by running back to England?"

Nianzhi slowly slumped on the sofa, looking at the phone with distracted eyes, the screen of the phone lit up, and there was a message from Lu Meng on the opposite side——

—— [I saw on Weibo that Nian Ning was applying for a trial! 】

Nian Ning's court application was passed unexpectedly smoothly.

Generally speaking, this kind of plagiarism case of painting and book art will go to court, as short as one or two years, and as long as three or four years.

There are so many twists and turns in this kind of lawsuit that it is unimaginable for ordinary people, from reviewing experts, to finally going through the process, to the results. There are not a few cases where the original creator sued a thief and went bankrupt.

This amount of compensation doesn't even cover the cost of hiring a better lawyer.

Nian Ning was not joking when he said at the beginning that he would spend 100 million to file a lawsuit. He was prepared to spend money to give himself justice.

But he didn't expect that before he had time to throw money in, the process over there would pass.

Less than a week after submitting the materials this time, Nian Ning was notified that all the materials were complete, the evidence was sufficient, and complied with the regulations, and the Artists Association was forced to speed up the trial process after the public review.