40

Director Fang looked at Nian Ning in astonishment, then glanced at Gu Mucheng who was slowly kneeling on one knee, and finally set his eyes on Shu Bai.

...Shu Bai's acting skills were obviously overwhelmed by Gu Mucheng, but when he showed his face, he lowered Gu Mucheng's aura by three points. Director Fang had never seen this great actor who had already shown the look of a defeated dog before he even opened his mouth.

But the scene between Nian Ning and Gu Musheng was so good, Rao was not too satisfied with Shu Bai, Director Fang also applauded, and praised: "Not bad, I feel that the atmosphere is all there, Director Nian, you are very talented in this casting!"

Nian Ning bowed his head and thanked politely: "It's still Gu Actor who played well and brought me in."

Gu Mucheng remained silent for a long while before standing up by himself. He opened his mouth to say something, but he swallowed all of Shu Bai's face. His fists were hanging by his side, still trembling a little. Fang Dao's eyes were sharp, and he could tell at a glance that Gu Mucheng's play hadn't come out yet.

Gu Musheng didn't leave, his eyes fixed on Nian Ning: "You want to choose him?"

Nian Ning was noncommittal: "The effect on you is very good, he can easily let you into the play, can't he?"

Gu Musheng was burned by Nian Ning's loose eyes. He felt that his professionalism was offended, but he had to admit Nian Ning's words. In the end, he objected coldly: "I don't need him to bring me into the play, just now..."

Nian Ning distanced himself and teased: "What? Could it be that the great actor wants to say that just now was just an accident?"

Gu Musheng's face showed a kind of embarrassment, but he still forced himself to answer Nian Ning's words: "It's not an accident. If you find anyone who looks like Mu Shubai, I will easily get into the show, but it's not because of him, but because of you."

Gu Musheng lowered his head, the edges of his eyes were faintly red, he looked at Nian Ning, he was stubborn and did not blink, he was very close to Nian Ning's face, and there was a faint smell of cedar perfume on his body: "As long as you don't belong to me, I will be jealous of the person who owns you, and I can enter the play. It doesn't have to be someone who is the same as the script writer to stimulate and torture me. Don't choose him, okay?"

Nian Ning tilted his head back slightly, Gu Mucheng's breathing was heavy, similar to the painful panting of being tortured, Nian Ning knew that he was in pain, and he would force himself 100% into the play, but at this moment, Nian Ning clearly felt that Gu Musheng was suffering from double pain and unstoppable jealousy. '

He loves him more outside the movie than in the movie. The actor's outstanding professionalism cannot overcome his emotions and control his speed of entering the movie. When Gu Mucheng saw Shu Bai's fake face, he fell into suffocating jealousy and entered the scene of being killed by Yu Sui in an instant.

Gu Musheng was afraid. His hand holding Nian Ning was shaking, his pupils dilated slightly, and his Adam's apple trembled, "Please, I have already died once because I lost to him. Death is not terrible, Nian Ning, but I don't want to lose again."

Nian Ning felt sorry for Gu Musheng at this moment.

This person knew that he would never love him, but as long as he stood here, Gu Musheng would uncontrollably fight to the death with anyone who might rob him.

Unable to win and bruised and wounded, he is so stubborn that he will never die, relying on the love and desire in his instinct to fight, like a trapped animal.

Nian Ning sighed, and he took out a piece of paper from his bag and handed it to Gu Mucheng's assistant next to him: "Let the actor go down to rest, and you can wipe his sweat, Gu Mucheng, I will consider your proposal, but if there is no one more suitable than him in the end, I will still choose him."