29

When Gu Musheng was sent away, his consciousness was already blurred. Nian Ning originally wanted to suspend the review and go to the hospital—it was Nian Ning who initiated the review. No matter what old grievances he had with Gu Musheng, Nian Ning felt that he would not continue the review like this when Gu Musheng was about to die.

A group of people participating in the review ate melons all the way, and finally ate them with dazed expressions and trembling. Nian Ning said what he said, and even Wang Fangqiang was so frightened that he didn't dare to fart.

...Who would have thought that the young master of the Gu family would go crazy like this for Nian Ning! He bit his wrist directly in the classroom! Now Auntie Cleaning is still dragging the blood on the ground. I don't know how the condition of Gu Musheng who was sent to the hospital is. The Gu family is famous for protecting the calf, so I don't know if they will be implicated!

Just as Nian Ning was about to get up and chase Gu Musheng to the hospital, he was pushed down by Lin Hechen behind him. Nian Ning subconsciously slapped Lin Hechen's hand away, and said irritably, "I told you not to touch my hand!"

After Nian Ning finished speaking, both of them were silent. Nian Ning held his forehead wearily, and said casually, "I'm sorry just now, I got used to it."

Lin Hechen withdrew his beaten hand indifferently, the smile on his face remained unchanged, but his fingers curled up slightly: "What happened just now? Why did you suddenly cancel? Did something happen to Gu Mucheng just now?"

It was only then that Nian Ning remembered that the person standing behind him was blind. He just listened to the excitement, which was probably similar to listening to ventriloquist, and now he has no reaction to what happened.

But Nian Ning didn't speak, he didn't want to repeat what just happened.

Gu Mucheng's last movement of biting his wrist really surprised him.

In Nian Ning's impression, Gu Musheng was a very arrogant and unruly person. After three months of marriage with him, Nian Ning was often ridiculed by the young master, saying that his paintings were not as good as Nian Zhi.

Although Nian Ning probably knew that Gu Musheng might be interested in the person who drew him, he never thought that he would be so crazy. This is completely inconsistent with what Nian Ning knew about Gu Musheng.

... With so many scars on his wrist, Gu Mucheng's last look shocked Nian Ning, and Jia Bao was also scared and shrank beside Nian Ning.

Nian Ning didn't explain to Lin Hechen, naturally there were a lot of people scrambling to explain to Lin Hechen, Lin Hechen pondered for a while after listening: "I think, let's continue to drive."

Lin Hechen is the final reviewer, and he does have the right to decide whether to proceed with the review, and as Lin Hechen, he doesn't have to worry about offending the Gu family at all. Nian Ning looked over and asked, "Why does Mr. Lin insist on carrying it out?"

Lin Hechen's attitude was ordinary: "Because I think that although Mr. Gu Musheng had an accident, he is not a key person and does not affect the review process. He was not even among the reviewers who were appointed at the beginning. He was asked to come over halfway. I think it can continue."

Although the words were warm and kind, they didn't take Gu Mucheng's life seriously at all, instead it seemed that Lin Hechen's heart was colder.

Nian Ning thought of the kidnapping, his right hand was clenched into a fist, and there was a faint pain, Nian Ning said in a deep voice, "I don't agree."

Gu Musheng had an accident, and it was a matter of human life, no matter how heartless Nian Ning was, and had an unhappy past with Gu Musheng, he still couldn't make a reason to continue to neglect this matter for a painting.