Let It Out

"Todoroki, I'm grateful." – Tokoyami said, leaning against a wall with his split-haired classmate in a large underground shopping mall built for training that collapsed not more than ten minutes ago. – "If you hadn't created a sheet of ice over my head, then I would be buried under debris by now."

 "It's only natural to save your friends, right?"

 Todoroki and Tokoyami were on good terms, they were always getting along just fine. Sitting next to each other in class and watching one another up close was probably one of the main reasons they even started to have interest in each other. But this day was the first one when they were on training together. Solving an unexpected problem got them closer, and the two started spending more and more time with one another.

 ...

 A loud sigh of relief has finally been let out right after the door to Shoto's dorm was locked. The teen was so tired after all that's happened in just a few days. To others, the youngest Todoroki might seem overly open, hiding his feelings is not expected of him, and that is true. He didn't really hide anything, but rather didn't even understand what he felt himself. There was simply not enough time for that.

 The reveal was in the middle of a fight, a really big and serious one. Then, he was in the hospital, where other people were always near. After that, he had to stand strong in front of his family, to be the one to make his father continue fighting when even the #1 hero couldn't make himself do anything at the moment. But now, that he is back in his dorm, now, when it's calm and quiet – Shoto finally has the time to fully understand what happened.

 Todoroki silently sat down on his beige zaisu and tried to untie the thoughts he was lost in. Not doing anything in particular, just remembering everything that has happened the last few days. It didn't take a lot of time. After only about five minutes he got it. Yes, he said Dabi should be defeated, he told his father that they have to fight their long lost family member together. During the reveal Endeavor was stunned, he couldn't bring himself to action. Shoto back then didn't know why. Nothing has changed, right? But noticing how now even in his thoughts Shoto was calling the villain Dabi by his older brother's name made him understand.

 "I.. I can't fight him.." – the realization was painful, horrifying. – "If I get into a fight with him again.. I'll just be as stunned as father was. Why? Nothing's changed. Touya is still a villain! ..Dabi.. Dabi is still a villain."

 No more words came out of the teen's mouth. He was just sitting there, head down, eyes on the floor. He felt so weak, empty, unable to do anything. His eyes were a bit red, and the only thing he wanted right now is to be near somebody.

 Todoroki turned on his phone to see the time: 1.43 AM. Almost everybody is already sleeping.

 'Maybe it's better to just sleep the worries away' – a somewhat clear thought has finally crossed his mind. But just as the phone almost got turned off, Shoto noticed something small but important in the messenger: [Tsukuyomi is online].

 There were no understandable, clear thoughts in his head, he just stood up and opened the door out of his dorm. The 1-A alliance was plus ultra quiet tonight. Nobody felt like staying up after such events. Todoroki came into the elevator and went from fifth floor to second in half a minute. This floor was almost the same as his, but surprisingly noisy. The source was only one – Izuku Midoriya's dorm, and it sounded like really fast scribbling, as if he's in a hurry. It's not like it was actually loud, but since there were no other sounds, it couldn't not be heard. However, the noise didn't distract Shoto for long, he was now in front of the door he went out of his safe place for – Fumikage Tokoyami's dorm.