CHAPTER 30(breaking down)

He kept taking steps back.
He was disappearing into the darkness of the night.
I have never seen him so sad.But today...
One word from my mouth made him this much broken.
Then I ran to him.I holded his hand but he kept pushing me away.
"No.no.Don't go" i shouted.But his words stabbed me back.
"If anyone else told me that than it wouldn't hurt but you...That word from you broke me.It stabbed me.So hard...so hurting" Then he left.
I sat on the floor.Crying and screaming his name.I never thought i would hurt him so much but today....
I'm sorry...
I'm sorry Taehyung...
Then i thought i should give him some time.

(TAEHYUNG)

Jennie wasn't wrong. I am a murderer.I killed my own sister with my own hands.But why does it hurt so much now?
Why that word from her stabbed me ?
I left my house.Went inside my car and started driving.I don't know where I'm going.The road is taking me somewhere i don't know.
I started getting far far far away from her.
My star wanted me away.
I'm going away.
But it hurts. FUCKING HURTS.

⏭️ MORNING ⏭️

(JENNIE)
I woke up. Yesterday, I slept in my wedding dress. It's still in the position Taehyung left. I changed my clothes and went downstairs.Taehyung wasn't there. So, I went to his office. The room was locked from outside. I looked everywhere in the house but didn't find him anywhere. Then i asked Mrs.pinle about Taehyung.She told me she didn't see him after the wedding.I called him but he didn't pick up.Then his phone was out of reach. I called his driver but he also doesn't know.
I don't know what to do
Whom to call.
Whom to ask.
Then one person came in my mind.It was Jungkook.But if i call him,then if Taehyung knows then he will be more sad.Then i went to his sister's grave.He wasn't there. But there i saw our wedding card on the top of his sister's grave.
He came to invite his sister too in our wedding.He loves her.He regrets it.But what did i do?

Where are you, Taehyung?
I won't do it again.
All i want now is you infront of me.
I started crying.No one come.
Then it started raining.Hard...
I was soaked in water fully..