Believe me Part 2 / Twisted Stories

Warnings: Yelling, Mentions of shooting, Harassment, Assault, Fighting, Guns, and Attempted murder. I think that's all tell me if i missed anything

A/n: I can't express how long this took to write because I don't know how to describe the scenes. Anyways, here's part 2 and I'm also working on a book.

Word Count: 1.7k ish

Summary: Nothing Really, just a huge twist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team had gotten all sorts of information, turns out that Milly wasn't actually Milly and her real name is Michelle Taylor. So much for changing her name . She has a crazy history in many schools and clearly her parents had changed her name so people would accept her into society and into places.

"She's the principal's niece...y/n was telling the truth." Jay spoke. "Alright let's move out" Voight snapped Jay out of whatever he was thinking.

The team arrived at Millys house but Kim and Adam went up to the door because everyone else had shown their faces at the front office due to you getting in trouble or parent meeting and stuff and Voight didn't want to risk messing up the plan.

Kim knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door, the door opened and there she was, your principal

"Hi is there Michelle Taylor here" Kim said calmly. Your principal slammed the door shut right in Kim's face and made a run for it. "I NEED BACKUP" kim shouted into her radio. Jay, Hailey and everyone else jumped out of their cars and ran.

Jay had instructed you to stay in the car because he didn't want you to get hurt even more than you already were. Just then shots rang out all around the car and you dropped down to the floor of the car.

Jays Pov(for this part because it's the only way i'll be able to write it)

We had arrested Y/n's principal as we were all heading back to our cars. shots rang out and everyone dove down onto the ground. "Y/N!" i wanted to run to her but hailey held me back. "She's smart jay, she probably got down to the floor." Hailey suggested. But I had this gut feeling that something wasn't right.

As soon as the gunshots were finished I ran to the car and practically ripped opened the door. Relife filled my body when I saw Y/n, she was ok, she had her hands over her ears, curled into a ball shaking. I slid into the car seat and pulled Y/n into my chest and she sobbed.

***

I sobbed into jays chest for what felt like hours which was only for a few minutes. "Its ok y/n, i got you, its ok." Jay soothed. "I-wa-was so scared i-" My chest felt tight, i couldn't even finish my sentence because i didn't have enough air to even talk. "Y/n you have to breath." Jay said. "I-I-I can't". "Hey, look at me. Match my breathing" I looked at jay and soon i started to calm down.

We sat in Jay's car for a while, Jay was talking to Hailey, Adam and Kevin while stroking my hair. I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up on the couch in our apartment. "Hey Y/n" someone said in a soft voice. I recognize that voice, it was will.

"What are you doing here?" I said in a groggy voice while sitting up. "Jay called and told me what happened and asked if i made sure you were all right." "soooo the only time you come over is to see if im alright and not to watch a movie and bring me Mcdonalds?" I joked. "I don't have money for Mcdonalds" Will said while looking at my hand. "DUDE, I've seen your paycheck and you definitely have money," I argued. "Alright, I'll take off tomorrow and you can have a junk food day, just don't tell Jay" A huge smile was on my face. Finally i won an conversation against will, wait... hold up. "Wait, You never take off a whole day like that, what's the catch?" "Whoever did your cast didn't make it tight enough, so you'll have to get a new one tomorrow, and Connor needs to do some further look at it" Will explained. "Whatever at least i get whatever i want tomorrow" I said