12

Sariyah Amariana Love12:24 Am; Her roomJuly 12, 2023—————————————————————————I put down my computer after finishing my survey for this nursing school I want to go to

12:24 Am; Her room
July 12, 2023
—————————————————————————
I put down my computer after finishing my survey for this nursing school I want to go to. Chris went back home a couple days ago and honestly we've been doing good so far.

I turned on my tv until I hear something break like glass. I muted the tv and heard footsteps getting closer to my room.

I got up grabbing my phone and went into the closet locking the door. I dialed Chris's number with my shakes hand and he picked up on the second ring.

"chris...the-there's someone in my house," I whispered. "WHAT, I'm on my way right now just breathe," he said and I took a deep breath while the person jiggled the doorknob.

"Fuck, Chris call the police and send them to my house now. I'll be okay, bye," I said and hung up the phone hiding behind the clothes. The person started kicking the door in. Eventually the door fell off its hinges and the person walked in spotting me. He walked over to me and picked me up pistol whipping me. I fell unconscious seeing all black.
—————————————————————————

Chris Ali King 12:32 Am; Sariyah houseJuly 12,2023 —————————————————————————I walked in the house and Sariyah's window was busted and I walked up the steps seeing blood

Chris Ali King
12:32 Am; Sariyah house
July 12,2023
—————————————————————————
I walked in the house and Sariyah's window was busted and I walked up the steps seeing blood. "SARIYAH!" I yelled running up the steps. Once I got to her room I saw a puddle of blood. Once I got outside I saw the police and they asked me a couple questions.

I got in my car and dialed Trayvon number.He answered on the first ring.  "See you got there. How does it feel to know the person you admire so much could be dead?" He asked chuckling. I heard Sariyah screaming in the background. "I swear to god if you touch her you're dead," I said. "see you when you get here," he said and hung up.

I called Draco, Demented, and Naz on a group call and once they all I answered I explained to them what happened. We all made a plan. Demented was good at hacking so he was gonna hack into the burner phone I called him off of and find a location. Once we found the location we was gon go in there and start shooting niggas.

One thing Sariyah ain kno was that I was deep in the streets and known but I ain want her to know that yet cause I actually liked her and I know once she get back she wouldn't act herself.

Me and the guys all met up at my house. I gave the burner to demented and he quickly pulled out his computer hacking into the number he called off of. "Ok, Location is 862 Church Lane, it says only about 13 minutes away," he said and I nodded. "You got the guns Naz?" I asked and he nodded. " And Draco you got the bulletproof vests?" I asked and he looked at me nodding as well.

"Okay bet, Let's get ready," I said. We put on all the gear and picked the guns and we wanted. We all got in the car and demented sped to the house they were at.

We got out the car and busted down the door shooting at any and everybody. I saw Trayvon and shot him in the leg. "Don't Fuck wit me, Where the fuck she at?" I said while he screamed in pain. He pointed to the back of the house. "The boss with her," he whined. "Who the fuck is the boss?" I asked grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"H-Her Dad," he said and I shot him in the head before walking to the back of the house seeing her dad beating on her like a real ass nigga while holding her down while she screamed. I pistol whipped him and Naz shot him in the head instantly killing him.

I quickly picked Riyah up bridal style and took her to the car while the rest of the guys got in as well. I called my personal nurse to my house so when we got there she could get checked out. "Breathe Riyah. I got you, calm down princess you ok now," I said in a soft tone while she was hyperventilating.

She was letting out a shaky breath's as she cried. I got a tissue and wiped the blood off her nose and the deep cut under her eye. She had a black eye, her head was bleeding where they hit her, he lip was busted, She had cuts along her body.

"Did he rape you again?" I asked her and she shook her head no. "he tried," she whispered. She put her head in my neck while she just cried.

We made it to the house and I helped her walk inside while she held her side. I took her all the way to my king sized bed in my room. The nurse came in with everything.

The nurse numbed up the bottom of her eye and starting stitching it up with a needle and thread while Sariyah just held onto my hand not letting go. Once she was done she cut her shirt open and saw the big bruise on her side.

She helped her get in the shower and wash her hair to get the blood out. She gave her a big t-shirt and some of my basketball shorts. While she was helping her I decided to get in the shower and get ready as well for the night.

She came out the bathroom and the nurse wrapped her stomach up and put a heating pad on it. "Use the heating pad for about 40 minutes and drink lots of fluids my darling," she said and Sariyah nodded her head before the nurse left out. I got her two bottles of water and a tylenol.

I gave it to her and she took the tylenol and drink some of her water. I laid next to her looking into her puffy red eyes. "you wanna try to eat?" I asked and she shook her head slowly.

"I'm really sorry mama. That I ain't get there in time to help you. I'm so so sorry," I said and she furrowed her eyebrows rubbing the side of my face. "it's not your fault," she whispered giving me a kiss on the lips. We both got under the covers and she laid her forehead in my neck. I eventually heard soft snores which made me relax and fall asleep as well.

—————————————————————————
This chapter was crazy

*excuse mistakes

Trayvon and her dad dead?
Soooooo...where the mom? hehehe😈😈
I honestly love this chapter but do y'all think chris fin let her get a job, I'm telling y'all right now he is not😭😭😭