2

**Kyle's POV**

I swear this town can be filled with idiots sometimes. I thought to myself while watching the news, trying to untie myself from the ropes. That body was a decoy of me! Plus, that's a pig with a shirt and hat of mine. Although I do wish to have the hat back I'm still alive.

"This town is full of lazy people, they take one piece of evidence and boom! Case closed. They don't even look far enough into the case to even find another clue!" I heard a voice from behind say. The voice was familiar, he sounded a lot like... Trent. I started more attempts to let myself go.

"Trent! We were 10 when we put you back there! We were stupid! I'm sorry dude!" I tried explaining. He then took out a pocket knife and put it up to my neck, lightly applying pressure.

"Shut up! I already know where Kenneth, Stanley, and that fat boy are! So can't I find Butters anywhere?" He said. I squinted my eyes and moved my head back. I refused to tell him. He took the pocket knife and severed the side of my stomach.

"AHHHH!" I yelled before trying to control my breathing and closing my eyes

"Where is that twink!" He asked in a more aggressive tone. I opened one eye to looked up at him.

"Marjorine is a girl now! Stick to it because I won't respond with anything else but Marjorine!" I told him. He lowered the knife.

"His address?"

"Her address."

"Whatever, what is it."

"Fuck off, I'm not putting her in danger."

Another cut. I yelled.

I told him everything as he wrote it down on a notepad.

"Just don't touch her." I said.

"Oh stop saying her. You're making me feel bad for having to kill a girl." He said

"Good, you need to feel bad."

"No, you do. You twits put me through hell! Now it's my time to return the favor." He said, grinning.