8

**Kyle's POV**

I woke up dizzy.

Focus Kyle, focus.

I then heard singing. It was soft and pretty. Kinda like Stan. I walked towards the sound as it got louder. My feet seemed to make no sound. When It was loud enough I noticed a white figure.

"Excuse me, do you know where I am-" I was cut off when the figure turned around. It looked like an angel, literally.

"Kyle Brovloski, right?" It asked.

"Yea, me." I responded.

"I have an offer for you."

"Continue."

"The things you did for your world, would you like to become a guardian angel for you brother?"

"Is there another option by chance."

"Or go back home, but there is a 50/50 chance no one will remember you, not even Ike."

I then noticed where we were. We were on my street. I walked up to my house and looked into the living room window. It looked like my mom was about to have a talk with Ike.

"Ike, we need to talk. They found your brother." My mom said in an upset tone.

"Really?! Can I go see him?" Ike asked, excited.

"No bubby, I mean they found him dead."

His smile dropped. He started crying in his hands. I hadn't see him cry like this since he was 7 years old. He tried to deny it.

I couldn't see him like this.

I want to go back down there, and if he forgets me. Even better. That'll give him one less reason to cry. I looked at the angel.

"I want to go back." I said.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" The angel asked.

"Yes, yes I know."

"As you wish."

It was black again.