3

**Stan's POV**

We knocked on his door. His mom opened the door.

"Oh poopsiekins! Your little friends are here!" She called out. Cartman practically bounced downstairs, looking normal.

"Hey you guys!" He said while digging his hands into the box of cheesy poofs.

"Cartman, didn't you watch the news?" I asked.

"No, I was watching the new Terrence and Phillip episode."

"Dude the show is for babies, but I came here to tell you that they found Kyle!" Since Cartman has matured a bit, he did feel some sympathy.

"Really?! Oh that's great you guys!"

I looked to the ground, so did Kenny.

"What's up now?" He then asked.

"He's dead." Kenny replied. The room went silent.

Silent
Silent
Silent
Silent
Silent

"No, this can't be." He said.

"We need to go tell Marjorine!" Kenny said.

"Of course you say that! You just want her to cry so then she goes to your shoulder!" Cartman pointed out.

"Shut up fatass! She needs to know!" Kenny yelled.

"Let's go tell her!" I said while opening the door so we could run out. When opening the door, we actually ran into her, she was in tears. We ran up to her. Marjorine ran to Kenny to hug him.

"Did you guys hear about Kyle?" She asked as Kenny wiped her tears.

"We were actually on our way to your house to tell you about him!" Cartman said. Marjorine's cries became louder. Kenny embraced her, patting her back.

"He's not comforting you to calm you down, he's just horny" Cartman said to Marjorine. I hit Eric in the back to keep him from ruining their moment.

When they pushed off of each other we decided to talk to each other at my house. Marjorine and Kenny practically making out.

"Sure, I'd rip on him a lot but im gonna miss him." Cartman said.

"Me too. Especially his humor. Also his smile, and laugh, and hair, and eyes." I said, drifting off into my thoughts.

"Ooh, I think Stan has a C-R-U-S-H on a corpse!" Cartman said.

"Oh shut it fatboy!" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes. Now that had me thinking, do I have a crush on him?