Chapter 14 JL vs CS

Batman had just flown into space in the Batwing, he parked the Batwing inside of the garage in the Watchtower and got out as he made his way to the meeting room. He had only been in the meeting room once and that was for when Superman and the rest of them except for Wonder Woman votes to have Batman removed from the JL and Watchtower, Batman really didn't wanna be here out of all places but he had to because they were discussing a plan and assembling partners to take down the Crime Syndicate before things got bad. Batman knew he would definitely get stuck with Superman while Wonder Woman would probably get stuck with some guy who would just flirt with her, Batman only got more mad each time he thought about it but he calmed himself down.

*he's back to wearing this suit bat the Bat Symbol is Gold now*

Batman then saw that the door to the meeting room was locked and didn't have time to wait, he then walked in and saw that Flash was kissing Wonder Woman on the cheek. Green lantern and Superman just backed out of the way because they didn't wanna get their asses handed to them. Flash then realized this and immediately sat down as Batman walked away, Wonder woman then kicked Barry into a wall and immediately went after Batman as Batman tapped his Earpiece to talk to Emma.

Emma: Yes Batman?

Batman: I need a favor

Emma: I'm listening

Batman: Activate Knightfall Protocol

Emma: That's only for when your done with every crime and Villain, you even said that yourself

Batman: Just do it

Emma: I'm not gonna do it, ending the Batman won't do nothing except make things worse

Batman: Just do it, Japan has you guys to defend her. The Japan Knights

Emma: You actually called us by our team name!

Batman: Activate it then give me a location

Batman then hung up the call as he started up the Batwing by touching a button on his left gauntlet, He then stopped moving as he looked down to see that Wonder Woman's lasso was around his legs. He sighed as Wonder Woman put her Lasso back in her hip and walk over to him, she then laid her head on his chest.

Batman: What is it

Wonder Woman: What happened?

Batman: I saw Barry kissing your cheek

Wonder Woman: That asshole, I take a quick nap and he has to go and do something like that

Batman: Didn't seem like you were resting

Wonder Woman: I was resting, you just couldn't tell because my head was slumped forward a little. Listen to me please, I'm not like your ex and never will be. I love you too much and would never cheat on you, now let's get this meeting over with and we can relax for the time being