Chapter 7 - WHO THE HELL DECIDED BLOODY KARAOKE!

Whew, another long day at school, Lixue sighed as the bell rang signalling the end of the day. Thank the heavens.

He stood up from his seat and gathered all his things together. However, the rest of the class seemed more chatterish than usual today. Strange.

Suddenly, Xiang Fāng walked up to his desk. You know, the kid with tons of cats. That helped them when they were cats. Yeah, that wasn't one of the trio's finest moments.

"Hello Lixue!" he greeted him.

"Oh hi there." Lixue answered back, looking up.

Seeing Lixue and Xiang chatting with one another, Jin and Amaris walked over to the desk as well. They all acknowledged each other.

"Are you three coming to the class party today?" Xiang asked.

"Class party?" Lixue and Amaris asked in unison.

"Yeah, the inner circle of the class have been planning it to make some good memories."

"Well, what are we going to be doing?" Lixue queried.

"Karaoke."

"WHO THE HELL DECIDED BLOODY KARAOKE!" Amaris exclaimed. He didn't really think that would make any 'cool' memories. Or maybe it was that his singing was shit. Maybe it was both. Yeah, probably both.

Lixue hit him across the head to shut him up and turned to Jin for his response. He nodded, easy enough.

"Alright, we can all go." Lixue told Xiang.

"Amazing, see you guys at 7." Xiang said before walking off.

Now that they were actually listening, the trio overheard their fellow classmates talking about the karaoke party tonight.

"What food will you be ordering while we're there?"

"Obviously the Grand Chocolate Parfait. I heard it's back for a limited time!"

Amaris' ears perked up. Of course, to the sound of hearing his favourite desert in the whole world. Guess he's happy now.

~---------------*-----------------^----------------*---------------~

The trio headed to the venue at around 6:30 after just walking around town to pass time.

The place that had been picked was called 'Sing' and it was the best (and most expensive) karaoke place in town. Whoever was in the inner circle was loaded.

They met one of their classmates at the reception and followed them into the pre-booked room. Talk about classy.

The room had a huge TV screen, currently displaying the top songs in the world. There was also a stage at the front for people to sing and seats and tables were scattered across the room for people to chat and eat while listening to their classmates singing.

It wasn't time for the party to get started but there were already at least two thirds of the class already present. Guess they couldn't pass up this opportunity.

The trio sat down at the back of the room, watching their other classmates singing before the actual time for the party to begin.

Time passed and soon everyone had arrived and was ready to begin singing, chatting and (of course) eating.

To Lixue's utter disappointment, Ai Li stood up on the stage, grabbed the microphone and started to talk.

"Welcome everyone, hope you're ready. Anyone can come up and sing with their pupils for an hour and during that time you can order your meal. After everyone has eaten, we have an amazing game to play. But enough talking. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"