Chatper 1: Awakening

(Welcome to the new rewritten story, hope you enjoy it!)

A 800 Quintillion Years ago...the people shared a multiverse where they lived together showing peace and love towards one another...

Throughout their whole lives, they longed for a multiverse where they can grow together and keep those close to one another...

And among those, two great elemental sources of life came into play...the light and the darkness...

Two sides of the same coin that brings balance to the multiverse...and in one of the worlds, laid two family clans that have been the protectors of existence of eons...

The Amauramagi Clan and the Staria Moruukabe Clan...a clan who trains in art of ancient soul energy and the other that trains in the art of ancient mana.

The Amauramagi clan trains their power by using their souls as the source of their power. The Moruukabe Clan trains in the art of controlling Mana, making it bow at their command...

The Moruukabe family was born with soul energy, but wished to evolve it further...thus creating mana and forming it into magic to fight.

While they evolved it further, the Amauramagi family wished to enhance it and learn its secrets...hoping if they could help it grow like a seed into a tree the answer they longed for would reveal itself...

With everything kept...they all thought it would last forever. At long last, peace and happiness would be here to reunite with them. But it did not...

Five devastational wars had wrecked havoc across the multiverse as many who innocent and among the living...had met death.

With fear struck into the hearts of all kinds of people, the multiverse began to assemble an army and squad of soldiers that would the army to reclaim and save their home.

They were the Forbidden Warriors who would lead an army to be known as "The Lost"

They drove back the enemies revealed to be the Ruined Tears...among the army, two soldiers from the Forbidden Warriors fought with all their might. One who nearly lost his life in the battle against one of the Devils who lead the army.

Along with another who wiped out half the army and rescued his fallen friend from death...

But as soon as the war ended, the fifth war came into play as an entirety of the heroes' home universe, along with countless others that were wiped out in the invasion.

Even the Forbidden Warriors were far too outmatched, overpowered, and killed in the 5th war...

As one of the heroes had been locked into a casket seal to where he would be in slumber for eons until the day of reckoning...

The other used all of his power to wipe out the universe and cripple the enemy...until at long last...the 5th war ended with no winner...

And now...a former young soldier from the Amauramagi Clan and the Forbidden Warriors embarks on a journey.

...Little did he know that his reawakening would show him the future of what is to be of his new multiverse...and he blames himself for the loss of his own universe.

???'s POV...