Mask off

(Hopefully I dont upload this late...but anyways hope you enjoy!)

(^Credits: DizzyEight^)

Asta's POV...

With the threat no longer putting any harm to the kingdom, me and Sama-Fu decided to book our stay at an inn. Seeming how quiet it is, I then placed my shattered mask onto the drawer.

"Looks like I'm gonna need a new mask..." I seemed quite concerned. Shaori was sleeping on the roof and Sama-Fu was resting on his bed.

I think due to my identity I decided to make a bit of a change...starting with my robe cape. I took it out and decided to remodel the outside with a banner symbol.

 I took it out and decided to remodel the outside with a banner symbol

The right side of the face represents my new life and the new me. The other....represents the death of the old me and the old life I once had 'This should do good...time to get out and go for a stroll around the capital'

Before going out on the town, I decided to leave my cape robe and wear my broken mask. And with that, I left the inn and began to make my way around the town.

It seemed peaceful, yet before long everyone noticed me and called me by fake name Eigeo...not that it bothered it but it managed to leave me a small good life...

I decided while I wandered around here, I did a bit of shopping, grabbed a bite, went around the park, and then sat down by a tree '...How long has it been since Ive been here...almost feels like a half decade...'

While venturing around, I noticed a kid getting bullied so I walked over and stood behind the victim. They noticed my cold frightened stare and they took off. After they ran, the child victim turned to look at me and decided to ask if she was ok "Hey are you--...wait, I remember you"

"Marie? Its certainly been awhile

"Marie? Its certainly been awhile..." I got on my right knee and rested my right arm on it. Marie of course noticed my voice immediately "Eigeo?! It really is you!" She smiled and hugged me.