The Lost Ace King

(Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Also I apologize to those who wanted to read "An old friend". The chapter was incomplete and I had to unpublish it due to accidentally posting it! But if you're wondering, yes I finished the story its out nowadays! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

(Also decided this will be the intro for these chapters. Credits to DizzyEight^)

Asta's POV...

Almost half a month went by and I was beginning to control the flow of both mana and the new sword I had been wielding. It holds the same powers of my origin three but I do feel other types of powerful anti magic in the sword.

"That weapon sure is a handful, brother..." I heard a voice in my head. I then wiped off the sweat and nodded "You're correct Liebe...but if I want to stronger with this weapon and the magic I need to be better..."

"Dont overdue it too much...mom wouldn't want that for you..." Liebe told me and I didn't respond but nodded as his voice vanished '...I know...'

After that warm up, I asked Rogu to train with me. Since he always had that mask on his face, he told me his middle name which was Rogu.

With time going by, we were creating a massive amount of sparks everytime he and I clashed swords together. I was doing good holding off against my own.

But someone like him really knew how to use a sword. It was insane the way how fast and how strong he moved. As we clashed and our swords continued to collide, the more faster and even more faster we kept going. And then as I noticed my sword going for the mask...

*slash!*

He stopped and I did too did the same as the dust kicked up. The sparring battle was brutal. Of course it wouldn't be brutal without any small injuries.

Me and him we covered in cuts but luckily we heal fast. I then looked back as I smiled "Thanks for the sparring match! I think I could-- ...?!"

After the dust had finished clearing out, I noticed that now that the mask was destroyed, I could see his face. He stood and looked at me. But he didn't care his identity was revealed...he already knew it was bound to happen.

Rogu is... "I guess my secret is now...its true my name is Rogu" I just kept silent while he spoke "But my full name...is Sama-Fu Rogu Amauramagi..."

I was in shock while looking at him "You're...You're Sama-Fu Amauramagi!" I continued "You're THAT Sama-Fu Amauramagi..?!"

"Yes Asta...the legends and the stories you heard of are true..."

"You're Sama-Fu Amauramagi...the Legendary War Hero who sacrificed his life 800 quintillion years ago...!"

But after hearing that, he sighed and looked down to his right "The war hero you heard of...is no longer the war hero you see standing before you anymore..."

I felt shocked hearing this "What do you mean?"

"...Its true I defeated their leader...but at the cost of my own body...but more importantly my own family and friends..." He sounded quite sad but immediately snapped out of it.

We decided to end training and clean ourselves up "Get yourself ready for tomorrow...we'll be off to the clover kingdom soon..." He started to walk away back to the changing room.