Chapter 3

I am so sorry for the slow update! I had writers block and I couldn't think of how to continue it. I nearly gave up at one point cause I had so many assignments L but here a am with a slightly longer chapter for you. I hope you like it and please comment and give me ideas of what to do next. Seriously I get writers block so easily.

Enjoy XD

A few days had passed

Toshiro and Momo let me stay even though they both knew they could kick me out.

3 times Soul reapers had come knocking asking if anyone knew any survivors, but every time they declined and said they hadn't.

I was still in shock but I did not show any emotion to Momo or toshiro. I didn't want to be a burden to them. When toshiro had told me about my district I think he had thought I would breakdown, but all I did was stare at him blankly and told him that I needed to lie down. I mourned for my family but I would not cry anymore, I mean what more do I have to lose?

I still had to change bandages regularly for my face. It was pretty obvious that it's going to scar and it is starting to turn a dark red/purple colour. Also I think it might just be me that's noticed but I swear that one of my eyes is going darker than the other!

Anyway Momo was now getting ready to go back to the soul reaper academy. She was visited once by a boy around her age whose hair looked like a red pineapple. He didn't stay long but long enough to brake a vase as he was leaving. Momo told me later that one time "renji" had come over and called toshiro a midget by mistake. Now whenever renji came over he stayed out of toshiro's way due to his anger.

Toshiro was also staying out of my way. Whenever I tried to talk to him he quickly walked away or found something he needed to do. Honestly I don't know what I did wrong. At first I just thought he was staying out of my way cause he thought I was still sad. Now the brat was being downright rude! I tried everything!

Momo on the other hand was really nice and caring. She told me that she wanted to join squad 5 in the Gotei 13. (From the way she talks it is so obvious that she has a crush on captain Azien) I told her about how toshiro wasn't talking to me and I thought I did something wrong.

She just looked at me and winked. "I'm on it."

Sure enough the sly peach locked us both in the kitchen and refused to let us out until we had a nice "friendly" conversation. Toshiro did not seem happy about this at all…

"MOMO YOU LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE I WILL TELL EVERY ONE EMBARRESING STORIES ABOUT YOU!"

"Shiro chan I just want you to talk with Seria and work out your differences I am not asking you to makeout."

Way to make things awkward Momo…way to go.

Toshiro then turned to me (his face looked purple)

"Why do you want to talk to me so bad!? WAS THIS YOUR IDEA!"

I cringed "No toshiro I just wanted to know why you weren't talking to me. HONESTLY YOU'RE STARTING TO BE A RUDE LITTLE BRAT!" (HA he wants to shout BRING IT ON!)

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BRAT?!"

"MAYBE I DID! YOU MAD TOSHI?!"

Momo was probably still at the door listening to our pointless argument.

"Anyway if I do something to offend you tell me instead of ignoring me!"

Toshiro stopped looking mad in an instant.

"Wait what? I'm not avoiding you."

I sighed and sat down on the floor.

"Toshiro every time I go to talk to you suddenly you have to go and do a chore or you forgot to do something. That is usually the definition of avoiding someone." I folded my arms.

"ALRIGHT! I'm sorry I avoided you but why do you want to talk to me so bad!?"

(Actually now that I think about why was it I wanted to talk to him…)

"Because you saved my life and you are my friend Baka."

Did I say something wrong? Because once I said that toshiro's mouth dropped to the floor. Aww I am getting so much emotion out of him today mwa ha ha.

"You want to be friends with me?.. People don't usually hang around me because they think I'm bad luck with my white hair and all."

He said this rather sternly but he looked hurt. This must happen a lot.

"What do you mean? Baka." I shook my head. "That is a stupid reason. Look having white hair and green eyes aren't a bad thing. It's not common buts it's unique. And also you are talking to the person who just got a chunk of her face scarred and cursed."

He looked convinced for a moment.

I smiled. "Seriously I haven't worried about your hair since I got here…it's been your attitude."

With that Momo opened the kitchen door and I ran away before he realised what I said.

The next morning Momo headed off. Her face was bright and bubbly and she said that she was meeting renji at 10:00am.

"Sayonara Hinamori San. Thank you for everything!"

"No worries. Hopefully you will join the academy soon with shiro chan…" she whispered.

"DON'T CALL ME SHIRO CHAN!" toshiro shouted.

Momo giggled. And she started to walk away.

"Also Seria you have my permission to stay at the house as long as you want!" she called over her shoulder "Don't let toshiro kick you out!"

With that she went around a corner and disappeared from sight.

I couldn't believe it. I turned slowly to toshiro and grinned evily

"GUESS WHAT TOSHI! YOUR STUCK WITH ME!"

"FOR THE FINAL TIME DON'T CALL ME TOSHI!"

That was the day I was welcomed in toshiro and Momo life forever.