3🥀

Temetrius climbed in bed with Maria after finally putting Kaari to bed.

"Baby you still woke?" Temetrius tapped Maria. She was fully awake, crying because of what he said to her a few minutes ago.

"Maria." Temetrius shook her.

"Yes?" Maria quickly wiped the tears. She sat up on the bed. "Wassup?"

"Was you...crying?" Temetrius looked at Maria who's nose was redder than a tomato.

"Naw it's just the dust in this room, got my nose messing up." Maria lied.

"No. You was crying. What's wrong?" Temetrius sounded irritated. He knew what she was crying about, he thought it was ridiculous.

"Nothing I'm fine." Maria wiped her nose.

"No you not. You upset about what I said. It ain't nothing personal I just don't have the time for another kid right now." Temetrius said.

"Ok. I hear you." Maria laid back down, turning over to face away from Temetrius. "I bet if it was Kk you'd be all for it."

"What the fuck you just say?" Temetrius leaned over Maria.

"You heard m-"

Temetrius punched Maria in her face before she could even finish her sentence.

"Don't ever say no bullshit like that to me ever again." Temetrius said to Maria then rolled over to fall asleep.

Temetrius hit Maria directly in her nose, now, it was bleeding. Maria couldn't even find the words to say. Never in their 3 years of knowing each other had he ever seemed like the violent type.

Maria quickly got out of bed once she realized her nose was bleeding. She ran to the bathroom trying not to drip blood on the carpet. "Tissue. I need tissue." Maria looked around the bathroom frantically.

Maria finally found the tissue. She tore off two pieces to put up her nose then went down stairs to lay on the couch.

Kaari must've heard her coming down the stairs because she was now awake as well.

"Daddy?" Kaari called out from her room.

"Daddy's sleep Kaari, go back to bed." Maria tried to make sure Kaari didn't come in the living room. She didn't want her seeing her like that.

"I wanna sleep upstairs with you."

Maria heard Kaari's little footsteps and quickly hid her face under the blanket.

"I'm sleeping down here tonight. I think it's best if you do too but in your bed." Maria spoke.

"Did daddy hog all the cover again? He does that when him and Mommy sleep together." Kaari mentioned.

"Mommy and Daddy sleep together?" Maria peeked from under the blanket to look at Kaari.

"One time. It was our trip to Disney land." Kaari got excited, reminiscing about seeing mickey mouse in person.

"They shared a bed? Was there an extra bed?" Maria sat up asking Kaari who was distracted by the tv.

"Yea. I was sleep in it though." Kaari smiled. "What happened to your face Ria?" Kaari pointed to the bruised spot on Maria's face.

"Funny story. I fell down the stairs." Maria laughed.

"Be careful next time." Kaari patted Maria's shoulder.

" I will, thanks Kaari."

It was finally morning. Kaari was asleep, lying on Maria's chest. Temetrius came down stairs seeing the two together. He smiled. Until he seen Maria's face. Temetrius had forgotten that he punched her in the face the night before and he felt bad.