★ Sleeping in ★

It was a typical morning i had finally woke up from my sleep, since the sun decided to directly hit on my eyes making me squint from the brightness.

As my eyes finally adjusted to the light i looked over at Ben and MAN he looked cute! He was wearing a baggy shirt with some oversized joggers, with his shirt slightly lifting up letting me see a bit of his toned body.

His face looking so relaxed and peaceful but with a slight smile, i couldn't keep my eyes off him!

All i could do was stare since I didn't want to wake him up, and i'm pretty sure he would be slightly annoyed if i did at this time in the morning.

I mean i was pretty tired myself anyways so i decided to cuddle up to ben in hopes of waking up in a couple of hours.

Later on (Bens pov)

I woke up to the feel of roxanne's hair tickling my chest as i squirmed to get out of the tangled mess her hair was left in, but trying to make sure that i won't wake her up.

I looked at the time to see how long we had been sleeping for.

1:04pm

Shit we have been sleeping for 15 hours!
I thought to myself as i sat up and double checked to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.We had practically missed the whole day!

I thought about maybe waking up Roxanne but she just looked so cute to wake up.I couldn't help but stare at her just scanning all her features, those rosy pink lips that were slightly pouted and the same shade as her flushed face.

There wasn't much i could do other than look at her since she was very much asleep, so i decided to start tracing random sgwiggles on her stumoc as she slept peacefully.

But soon after she started to giggle and finally wake up.

'Morning' I said to her as she rubbed her eyes.

'Why were you tickling me while i was tryna sleep' She asked obviously being annoyed about me waking her up.

'Dunno just felt like it' I laughed back at her.

'Can we just go back to sleep i'm too tired' She said while yawning.

'We've already had 15 hours?- You know what ,might as well i mean we've practically missed the whole day anyways.'

As soon as i said that i went back under the covers with her as she layed her head back on my chest until we both fell back asleep.