★I cant help, falling in love with you ★

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
A little bit of a backstory, basically you and ben have been friends for as long as you can remember.

You both share everything with each-other, but recently you have started to gain different feeling towards him and try to push them
away but whatever you do you can't and have to decide if you want to risk some crush and possibly loose the person you have ever felt the most connected to.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

'Do you remember that time where
joe fell off that bench and landed in a bush!'

'and then ripped his jeans!'

We both laughed as we walked back to ben's house after going out for some food.You carried on talking about past incidents with him and his friends when they were doing bo-rhap, as you kept a slow pace but still trying to make sure this food doesn't go cold by the time you both get inside.

'Ladies first!'
Ben said mockingly as he opened his door and waved his hand in to welcome you in.

'Why thank you great sir'
You said back in a posh British accent while pretending to bow, before walking into the kitchen.

You both sorted out the food in the kitchen before moving to the living room when you were both ready.

You both sat down with your food as Ben turned on the tv putting on
'The breakfast club'
It was a classic and a favourite of yours since you liked how unique each character was and how you could talk about their different personality traits for hours on end.

You looked up at him as he gave you a smile, but you felt a feeling you hadn't felt towards him ever it felt, warm.
Or something that would comfort you and make you feel safe, but mainly a feeling you would feel if you were...

In love

You couldn't belive what you were feeling you didn't know how to act after you realised how you saw your once best friend, like some sort of hot guy you were on a date with.

This was unbelievable, only this would happen to me.
So for the rest of the film you had to resolve to not even staring at what was happening on screen but to try stop yourself from blushing so hard since he had his arm around you.

At this point he knew something was up since you were never this quiet, normally you would be taking your jaw off about why it is so important to take a closer look at their clothes to see what facts you can pick from them.

'You ok there?'

You nodded silently.

'You're being quiet which is something i've never seen you before'
He said with a genuine worried look on his face.

'I swear i'm fine i'm just feeling a little chilly i guess'

'Maybe i can help?'
He said as we went into his storage cupboard and brought out a blanket.

He threw it over the both of us and i snuggled in closer into his side.

I looked up at him and there he was and suddenly it came out my mouth.

'I think i might be falling in love with you.'

'What-'

Before he could finish, i brought his face close to mine and finally our lips touched for the first time.

I felt his arm grab onto while he keeping the kiss going.

I pulled away.
'Sorry i just-'

'Y/n'
He pulled me back.
'I've been feeling this way too for so long and, i just didn't know if you felt the same way'

'Of course i did i guess i just didn't realise how much i was i love with you until now.'
I said as i realised.

This whole time, all the hugging, texting, cuddling, all of it.
I knew i always felt so safe when i did it but i guess i never realised how i truly felt about him.

'How about we head up to my room, i mean it's getting pretty late and i can't let a woman walk out on the streets by herself.'
He said while standing up slowely.

'Sure!'
I said before giving him one last kiss as we both headed up there.

I think we both needed some sleep after that rollercoaster of emotions we both felt.