Prologue: Part 2

***Prologue: Part 2***

         The only thing I can only dare myself to ask is; who is she? Who is that beautiful sex goddess that I just encountered? The image of her will never leave my mind. The way her bottom swayed when she walked, the way those curves were the most perfect shape I’ve ever seen. Who is she? I want her. I need her. I have to have her.

            No woman has ever made me hard with just one touch of her skin. She was so warm, small, and fragile. Her skin was so smooth, that beautiful olive color. It looked so soft and faire. The way she moved was graceful and innocent… except for that one thrust that just made me want to throw her over my knee and spank her. She is a tease, and she knows she is. She deliberately did that on purpose because she knew it would drive me wild.

            Just looking at her is tantalizing. Just looking at her makes me want to fuck the shit out of her.

            I don’t know whether it’s that beautiful face, those big piecing green eyes, those long eyelashes, or that plump pair of thick pink full lips, that makes her so irresistible. I can only bet she taste’s delicious. Her light vanilla scent was undeniably intoxicating.  It was enough to leave a trail in her tracks. Even now that fragrance of hers still lingers on my clothing. This reminds me that whatever happened between us was in real life.

            When I watched her run her thin manicured fingers through her long tamed shiny wavy dark brown hair it made my body twitch. It made my southern region react as well.

            She gives me so many ideas, making my mind run wild. I can only imagine all of the things I’d want to do to her; this first, and then that second, touch her here, and then there, do this, and then do that. She’s driving me crazy.

            I know, I know, I probably could have done whatever the hell I wanted when I had the chance, but I didn’t want to come off as someone only looking for a little action. I mean, that would certainly be nice, but I have to play this just right if I ever want her in my home.

            She ran off so fast that I didn’t even get the chance to pay her for her time. Coming to a strip club isn’t really my kind of thing, but my friends practically dragged me there. It was supposed to help lighten my mood, because of the difficult time I’ve been having with Clara. I felt bad, so when I agreed to go I told myself that I wouldn’t do anything with any girl there, but then I saw her… whoever she is… Mrs. Drop-Dead-Gorgeous. Then suddenly I wasn’t worried about what Clara would say or think. I’ve never done anything of this sort behind any of my woman’s backs.

             I don’t know what it was, but Gorgeous seemed so lost to me. I feel like she didn’t belong there. The vibe was completely wrong, or maybe it’s just my mind that is totally wrong. Every guy that comes in there must request her. Any guy that isn’t taken by her looks is either in a committed relationship (and is actually loyal), is gay, or is just an utter fool. Even if I was with a serious partner and I saw her I think she’d immediately become a home wrecker.

            If I ever see her again… I will make her mine.

            When I get home I find Clara packing her bags.

            “What the hell are you doing?” She looks up to see me standing in the foyer.

            “I’m leaving, Landon,” she says looking down at her feet now.

            “And where are you going?” It’s really not any of my business, but since we still have the contract I think she should tell me.