Pt 15. Tough Mama

"There's another opposing team coming for us!" Catalyst calls out. "Oh, meow!" Meow Skulls exclaims. "Ready your weapons!" Lt. Llama orders. "Will Envoy be alright?" Vi asked. "She'll be fine," Drift said, putting an arm around Envoy's shoulder, "we've got everything we need."

"I'll stay with you all again." Tricksy said. "Excellent," Envoy said, "Peely, you got the Port-A-Bunkers?" "Right here, boss." Peely said, holding up a sack of Port-A-Bunkers. Peely had been holding back on his jokes and puns for the last month and a half now, for some reason.

"Great," Envoy said, "we're all set for battle." Everyone was split into groups in the middle of Frenzy Fields awaiting the opposing team Catalyst said was coming. This time, Envoy, Drift, Meow Skulls and Catalyst were together while Lt. Llama, Peely, Vi and Tricksy were together.

Both groups were each given a Port-A-Bunker and each one had been put together. Drift noticed that Envoy looked furious. Like her face says she's about to kick some ass. Like nobody is allowed to mess with a pregnant woman (for real, nobody should). There's no messing with this mama.

"Mew okay, Envoy?" Meow Skulls asked. "Never seen you like this before, girl," Catalyst said, "this is....something else." "Oh, just battle ready," Envoy says through clenched teeth, "don't worry about me."

Drift looks over to Meow Skulls and Catalyst. He huddles the two and whispers in both their ears, "Mood swings. Don't worry, she's fine." He then looks up at Envoy, who's still hunkered down by the window of the bunker with her Explosive Repeater Rifle.

"You want anything to eat, babe?" he asks. Envoy looks over at Drift with a cocked eyebrow. Then her tummy growls. "Pretty please?" she says. Drift nods and pulls out a meat sandwich for Envoy.

A team of villains approached after Envoy ate up her sandwich. This time, Raven was leading the team; the team includes Renzo The Destroyer, Deadeye and Keleritas.

"Ugh! Raven!" Envoy grumbles quietly. "Renzo? Really?" Catalyst groans. "Oh, that Keleritas!" Meow Skulls hissed. "What's with all the creepy teams?" Drift asks.

Envoy was seething a lot worse now. "Always the spooky creepos!" she grumbles as she loads her Explosive Repeater Rifle.