The farmer boy (male reader x eddie)

Summary (request ao3) :eddie x male reader: y/n is the newest member of the squad. he's been getting along with everyone, but eddie's flirty n touch-filled behavior makes him blush and fluster. one day, while in the locker room, a shirtless eddie walks up on y/n, making sure he can feel how rock hard his body is EVERYWHERE. y/n is a little scared, but gives in, kissing eddie while touching him everywhere

Warning: a bit of angst and blood, accident car crush, steamy at the end.

It was rather stressful to be a newcomer on an old team, especially if this team is well rumored like 118. Everyone seemed so nice, welcoming to their newest paramedic. Even Wilson seemed to like me, mostly off duty though. Today is a month since I joined the 118 unit. "Good morning" I walked in and left my back on the locker room meeting Eddie.

"Morning' " he greeted with a smile as he saw me, his hands busy tidying up the extra clothes he was carrying for the end of the shift. "How are you doing?" he asked as his gaze moving towards me, the smile turning into a smirk.

"Good, surviving L.A.'s routine chaos" I whined lightly setting my bag on my drawer, tidying it before I took out the work shirt.

"Feeling homesick farmer boy?" Eddie chuckled and looked at me with an empathetic smile, i knew he was feeling homesick as well sometimes, since his family is so far away, mine is closer but still a road trip isn't enough to get there.

"A bit, my brother got his driving license and I wish I was there with him." I replied as I took off my shirt to out the uniform of the fire department.

Eddie's eyes fell upon my uncovered skin and he raised his eyebrows slightly. "I see farming has kept you quiet fit" he commented and my cheeks heated up, and a blush appeared across my face.

"Oh, we have gyms in the countryside as well, you know just like El Paso outskirts"I replied, trying to cover the effect his comment had on me.

"Touche" Eddie chuckled slightly "although Its more value if you gained your physique helping your family, or your country."he spoke the last part referring to himself.

"I never said I went to the gym" I remarked just as the bell rang, interrupting our little conversation.

"this ain't over Y/N, you'll tell me all about those workouts "Eddie spoke and winked as he jogged to the engine. I stood frozen for a few moments, trying to swallow the spontaneous smile that was blossoming widely upon my lips. Seconds later I followed suit, snatching my gear swiftly and getting in the back. Hen was the one to drive the ambulance. I secured my helmet and seatbelt.

"Multi car crush on the ring road to Long Beach" Captain Nash informed us and sighed "178 has turned off the power, there's a car hanging to the edge of the bridge with passengers, Buck, y/l/n That's up to you. Secure it, Y/l/n there's an injured driver and two children. The rest off you go where you are needed" Bobby spoke up and got out of the engine the moment it stopped. We did the same, Buck and I moved on the back immediately connecting ourselves to the rope winches.

Eddie approached us. "Watch out you two" He exhaled his worried glare darting from Buck to me, freezing there for several seconds, I looked back at him and nodded very lightly.

"No worries man, we got this right?" Buck cheered with confidence, he patted my back as well signing me to move to the spot.

"Climbing down" We announced in perfect sync and jumped down, I opened the front seat door getting to the passenger slowly as Buck reached the backseat just as slow to maintain the balance in the car, we had hooked and secured the vehicle but there was no need for further concerns.

"Buck you doing good?" I asked my eyes spectating the unconscious woman slowly checking her pulse by the wrist as he was speaking with the kiddos on the back, I had no visual.