The Abduction (Eddie x Reader)

Warnings:Blood hurt comfort gunshot injuries worry

We had been called in a riot, police escort and all the crazy things that happened in state prisons. We had a fire to put out either way, I hadn't had the chance to speak with Eddie after last night's argument. I have to admit, storming out of the house during night wasn't the nicest reaction but it was better than saying things upon fury. When we arrived at the station, dispatch immediately got us to the prison incident.

We arrived and police were all around us, I could feel Eddie's eyes closing on me making sure I was nearby. We were moving out as we noticed the two inmates that were barely alive, Eddie and Buck got one of them aiding him out to our ambulance while we waited for more police escort.

"What if he codes?"I asked Captain Nash who sighed heavily.

"Alright Y/L/N approaching Diaz and Buckley" he informed the systems as I jogged towards their route.

"Approaching them now" I filled in as I arrived and started walking next to Buck.

"Hey there" he greeted with a smile, he could sense the electrified atmosphere between me and Eddie, therefore he knew it wasn't the moment to talk or ask about it.

"Officer why don't we move forward, prepare the ambulance we shouldn't be exposed to the yard" I suggested and snuck my hand on Buck's pocket I was moving, I wouldn't give them space to argue with me. He did follow. I heard Eddie's exhale and I shook my head as I was jogging to the exit.

"You seem like you know our job" the escorting guard commented as I opened the ambulance and got the bed out.

"It's true, I was in the police academy but then being a paramedic won me over." I explained and prepared the bed as the rest exited as well, I lowered the bed so the inmate would be laid quicker. I got in the back of the ambulance and so did Eddie and one guard as the other and Buck went on the front. The siren was heard.

"Eddie, give me the IV" I requested as the supply was closer to him,I started cleaning the spot not really realizing what was going on, I plugged the small tube of the fluid bag to the needle and then carefully placed it on his arm as the siren stopped. There was silence no one said a thing, I would break the silence as my fianceè was in a mood to start a conversation.

"What the hell?" Eddie murmured the moment I stood up to hook the IV,I turned my head abruptly as I noticed the abrupt movement of the prison guard that was holding a gun pointing at me. Eddie held my wrist the moment I was frozen standing and pulled me to sit down again next to him. He didn't let go, I slid my hand to hold his too.

My throat went dry, my gaze spectated Eddie, he was staring at the guy angered, his expression was solid and tremendously decisive as if he was scheming a plan… I had my own plan though as well. I breathed out, not realizing I was holding my breath, it came out like a sob.

"It's going to be alright"Eddie assured me, we were close to each other so close he was putting his body forward so I was behind him just in case. I didn't resist, I simply held his hand tightly, he could feel me shaking.

"We can't thank you enough,  I was waiting to get out of there 18 years ago." He sighed heavily and smiled at us, the vehicle was slowly stopping. "Now how about we get out of here for a while." He winked at us, signing us with the gun.

I stood up and opened the doors slowly, Eddie was close behind me. I took a step and tripped, in my attempt to stop the fall I grabbed a drawer making it fall along with its interior to the ground. Before I fell Eddie wrapped his arm around my waist pulling to my feet. As he did I managed to snatch two sedative injections.