Karma : Chapter 6 : Why?

• Dedicated to To my Great Grandma :')

'We are sorry to inform you but with deep regret, your mother was killed in a car accident at exactly 36 minutes ago' said the woman.

I dreaded this moment since I was born, why her? What did she do wrong?! I wish she never went out. I burst out crying.

'Is it alright if we come in?'

I nodded as I didn't have the energy to even speak. I limp to the Lounge and they follow me.

'So, how close were you to your mother?' they asked.

'V-very close' I replied trying to speak properly 'How exactly did she d-die?'

'A very young boy, who looks like your age, 13 I gather?'

'What's his n-name?'

'Brad Young..... He umm was driving a car, he is underage and will be on trial as soon as possible, he was driving carelessly through a red light.'

I sit there, in anger, why the hell did he do that?! First he bullies me! And now he's KILLED my mum! And my sister is dead too!

'Where am I going to go?' I replied quietly

'You'll be living with your grandparents, you haven't had contact with them for quite a time, but they want you to stay with them.' The Ambulance Woman replied smiling at me.

I tried to smile back, but I couldn't. I'm just in shock. I look at a picture of my mother, and a tear falls down my cheek.

'I love you' I whisper to the picture.

'Would you like to pack your things, and then we'll drive you there' smiling they said

I can't resit to cry, they come over and comfort me, just like my mum would do....

And there, my closest family to me are dead. How great life can get...

 *Dedicated to my Great Grandma, the song I'll put will be what was played at her funereal, going down the generations*