Karma : Chapter 3 : Maths

• Dedicated to Ryan Kendal Gray

I'm walking up the stairs to the Maths Block dreading with fear, I'm probably overreacting but I seriously hate him, and he hates me, well, he hates everyone! Let's just put it that way shall we. I walk into the disgusting smelling maths room as I see half the class are sitting down talking, most of this class is full of boys, only a couple girls, including Stephanie. We still don't know our set is maths, but I'm smart and Brad isn't! And I don't get why we haven't got a new seating plan yet! It's rather annoying, not being whiney or anything but you know what it's like to be bullied, everyone does. I see the teacher looks as old as ever with her clothes she wears EVERYDAY! I see the teacher turning on her computer onto her powerpoint for today, and I turn to my  desk, get my bag and get my equipment as I dread the fear of Brad. It's been 20 minutes in the lesson and he hasn't turned up. I hope he's in trouble. 

'So if you get the x and times it by the q, what's the answer?' said the teacher loudly.

I put my hand up

'That would be 10x + 6Q' said I.

'Correct! Well done Max'

I hear the door open, and I instantly know who it is...

'BRAD YOUNG WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU THIS LATE! EXPLAIN!' Mrs.Uquata yelled.

'I donno do I' said Brad with his terrible english 

'Well thats your owing me DOUBLE the time you're late, so that's- Well you're 20 minutes later so whats 20 doubled?!'

'Uhhhhhhhh....'

'God, why you're even in this school I don't know, you owe me 40 minutes after school, sit down NOW!'

Brad walks to sit next to me, interrupted by the teacher.

'You will sit well away from other people!' 

As I hear these words, I jump with joy in my mind. When he walks past me he nudges me violently , the teacher doesn't see. I'm still happy though!

After maths I run out so I don't bump into Brad, he normally beats me up at this time, I hear somebody shout my name... And it sounds like him. Oh no..