Chapter 27

Hey guys..so from this chapter Imlie will avoid Aryan a bit...tabhi to woh Madhav se milne jayegi..and I am sorry i haven't written much about Meethi..

Narmada was starting to get a headache, shaadi hui hain, nahi hui hain, she looked at Imlie and asked..

N- Imlie saach saach batao ki baat kya hain, ek tum hi ho jise saari saachai pata hain.

Im-(looking at Aryan)If he knew the truth, why didn't he confront me?? Why did he play with my feelings like that??

Me- Imliya..she kept her hand on her shoulder..bata de beta sab ko ki kya hua hain..kab tak iss dard ko apne andar rakhne waali hain.

Im- I..i..she took a deep breathe and said, Mill mein blast se ek din phele, gaon mein mela tha..we got drunk and then we went to the temple and got married.

Im- And then it was Madhav who informed me ki D..dadaa ke kuch logo ne mill mein blast karwa di hain, and that Arvind ji and Aryan was in the mill.

Im- I somehow managed to get in to try and save them, but..Arvind Ji was already dead, and Aryan was lying there with a head wound.

Im- The next day in the hospital i came to know that he had lost his memories so i kept quiet and never said anything.

N-(hugging her)Meri baachi..itne saal kyun dur rahi Aru se, kyun nahi bataya sach hume??

Im- I was afraid and felt guilty because it was my village people who had destroyed the mill..

Imlie started crying and Meethi hugged her, but Aryan was surprised Madhav knew about them?? Then why did he never said anything to him?? Was it his plan?? To harm him and his Jiju??

Ne- Woh sab toh theek hain..but yeh ladki ne saach toh bolo hain iske gaon waalo ki wajah se Arvind ki maut hui hain..

P- Han Aryan..tum ek killer ki beti ko apni biwi bolo gaye..

Im- Bas!! Mere Dadaa is not a killer!! Samjhi tum..

Ar- Badi Maa, Preeta this is the last time i am saying, Imlie meri biwi hain uski bezzati aap nahi karogaye and it would be better if you both leave..mein Preeta se shaadi nahi karunga..

Ne- Aare par..

P- Masi ji chaliya yahan, bahut bezzati karwa li humne..aur waise bhi iss duniya mein Aryan se jayada paise wale log hain..agar usse iss gawar ke saath hi rehna hain toh rehne dijye..

Both of went away in anger, Narmada and Arpita were beyond happy, good riddance..they looked at Aryan who was looking at Imlie confused..

Ar- Imlie..we need to talk, chalo mere saath..he held her hand and took her back to his room..

Im- Why didn't you tell me that you knew the truth??

Ar- Even you didn't tell me the truth..you hid the truth for 5 years..

Im- Mujhe koi maza nahi aaya yeh karke, think it about for a second you had just lost your Jiju, your memories and some random girl comes say that i am your wife..

Im- And if i had hidden the truth..what were you doing for the last 5 years?? Ek baar socha nahi ki saach ka pata karun..

Ar- I was trying my level best!! And yahan aakar bhi tumne mujhse kabhi saach nahi kahan?? Do you even love..she slapped him hard..

Im- If you really think like that then it is better ki we stay away from each other from now on..she unhooked the chain from her neck and gave it to..

Im- Yeh chain tumne mujhe di..i kept holding on it as my anchor, as a symbol of our love..but jab tumhe mere pyaar pe hi bharosa nahi hain to it's better i return it..

Im- Goodbye Mr.Rathore. She said and went back to her guestroom..while Aryan feeling numb..unknowingly he had screwed up big time..

Ps- Hey guys..so most of you don't want divorce or running away, but she will be leaving for few days as in the starting chapter we see her in Madhav's house..

Also the next chapter will be the last flashback chapter..then it will be about Madhav who had kidnapped Imlie..please do comment..