Chapter 32

Hey guys..so i want some suggestions for lovey dovey scenes..and do you want Arylie to actually adopt Ahaan?? Anyway please do enjoy the chapter.

The next day, Imlie had been discharged. Meethi had told her the watered down version of everything that had happened..and Aryan had promised to get her Dadda out of jail..

Aryan looked on, she was looking different..more happy and light..this confirmed what he was thinking..she was lying to him..but he won't feel bad..if she wants to play with him..he will definitely play with her..starting now.

They had just reached home and settled themselves, when he called everyone to the living room..

N- Aru..kya hua??

Ar- Maa, itna sab ho gaya hain..Imlie ko itni chot lagi hain..toh i was thinking ki hum shaadi ke functions ko postpone kar de.. All the women looked like he had grown another head..but then understood..and played with him.

M- Haan beta..bechari Imliya ko waise bhi kuch yaad nahi hain..so it is not good..Imlie looked at her mother surprised..each and everyone is always with this Akkdu..

N- Han Aru..tu sahi keh rahi hain..Imlie tujhe koi problem toh nahi hain na..

Im-(smirks) Aunty mujhe koi problem kyun hogi..waise bhi Amma ne sahi kahan i don't remember anything..so it will not be a good thing to marry again..i will just focus on my career.

Imlie just laughed at Aryan's annoyed expression..did he really think that she will give up so easily..the others sighed..knowing this fight will definitely continue between them.

Imlie went to her room and Meethi followed her, she looked sad for some reason..

Im- Kaa hua Amma??

M- Bas tere Dadda ki yaad aa gayi..5 saal bina kisi galti ke hi woh jail mein the..

Im- Tu chinta na kar Amma..Aryan ji will definitely help us..

M- Haan beta sun, agar tu sahi mein shaadi nahi karna chathi hain..toh we should leave..hum kitne din yahan rehne waale hain..tere apna ghar bhi hain na..

Im- Tu theek bol rahi hain Amma..hum kal subah hi nikalte hain.. Imlie went to pack her things, while Meethi sighed..she thought that Imlie wouldn't like to leave..but this girl..

M-(thinks) Hey Sita Maiya..akkal do isko thodi..

The next day Imlie and Meethi were ready to leave, when Ahaan came in hugged her and called her Mumma..

Im- Ahaan, i told you na..i am not your Amma..why do you keep calling me that??

Ah- But..Dadaa said..to call you Mumma..🥺🥺

Im- Dada..who??

Ar- Me Miss Imlie..woh kya hain..i have adopted him officially..and since you are my wife..even if you don't remember me..

Ar- And waise..how do you remember Ahaan?? And did he call you Amma before??

Im-(blurting out) Yes, he didn't want to get adopted so..he started calling me his Mom..

Ar- So, you remember everything..regarding him..

Im-(sigh)I remember everything okay..she glared at him..it is a low blow..using a little child like this..she huffed and left..while Ahaan yanked Aryan's trousers..

Ah- Mumma angry with Dadda..he started laughing..and Aryan took him to introduce to others..he knew that he had bring out the big guns..when Meethi told him yesterday..that Imlie had decided to leave again..and he loved..how irritated she looked..

Ar-(thinks) You cannot win from me my love..abhi toh sirf shuruwat ki hain mene..

Ps- Hey guys..so Imlie ek din bhi drama nahi kar saki..and Ahaan is officially a Rathore..will he play cupid..?? Let's see..