Chapter 33

Hey guys..so aap logo ne mujhe koi suggestion nahi diya..so i am using my own imagination...and they finally talk..and do you think they should get married again??

Imlie hadn't came out of her room till afternoon, everyone was excited to meet Ahaan, he loved everyone too..but he wanted to spend some time with Imlie..so he slowly tried to climb into the room through the window..and that's when Imlie saw him..

Im-(afraid) Ahaan!! She quickly scooped him up and placed him on the bed.

Im- Aap kya kar rahe the..you could have been hurt. Imlie sighed when she saw Ahaan pouty face..she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Im- Did you meet everyone?? He nodded..and said.

Ah- I wanted to be with you..i will be a good boy. Please don't make me leave..

Im- Aww..i won't pakka..she kept him on her lap..and he talked about the things he had done in the school. They were enjoying, and Imlie was clicking weird selfies with him, when someone knocked on the door.

Ah- Dadaa..Ahaan jumped from the bed and ran towards him..

Ar- Ahaan i told you na..no jumping..chalo..hum mumma ko khana khilate hain..

Ah-(angry) Sab merko gussa kar rahe hain..i am not talking to you both..he sat on the floor pouting..Aryan chuckled..he kept he plate on the bed..and took a chocolate from his jeans pocket..

Ar- Toh yeh chocolate kaun khayega?? Hmm..chalo mein aur aapki mumma share kar le gaye..

Ah- No!! I want it..he quickly snatched it from his and ran outside..while Aryan just chuckled..he turned and Imlie was glaring at him..

Ar- What??

Im- Daant kharab ho jayegaye uske..stop giving him so much chocolate.

Ar- Ab Aryan Singh Rathore ka beta hain..toh he will get everything he wants.

Im- Nahi Aryan..don't spoil him..he needs to know the meaning of hardwork as well..waise did you really adopt him?? Ya phir mujhe yahan rokne ke liye jhoot bola??

Ar- Phele khana khao..she sighed and ate..waise bhi she was feeling hungry..After keeping the plate on the side table. Aryan gave her something.

Im- Yeh toh pendrive hain..

Ar- But isme humari shaadi ki video hain..

Im- Di..did you see it..

Ar- Of course..and i remembered everything. He rubbed his finger on her cheek..i remember you my jungli..she started crying and hugged him.

Ar- Aare please stop crying..i don't like to see you cry..please..

Im- Tumhe nahi pata how much i had missed you these five years.

Ar- Toh aaj jaati mere pass..bata deti saach mujhe..

Im- I was so afraid..ki kahin tum mujhe doshi na samjho.

Ar- I could never..but i wanted to know..will you marry me again..iss baar properly..

Im- Hmm sochna padega..she teased him..while he glared at her and then started tickling her..she squirmed and try to move away but he pulled her closer..they were so close to each other..almost kissing..but then they heard Ahaan's voice..

Ah- Yeh kya ho raha hain🤔🤔 both of them separated..and laughed seeing his chocolate covered face..

Ar- Aare who is this monster?? Imlie do you know him??

Im- Nahi toh..

Ah- Aare i am Ahaan na..mere mazak mat udao..he looked sad..so Imlie scooped him up and took him to the bathroom and washed his face..Aryan looked on he was feeling happy yet nervous..he couldn't believe he is a father now..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter..and please do suggest some scenes..otherwise i will finish the book..