The Final Fight Part 1

Footsteps then appear from behind Jason, He whips around and see's

"What? You thought I was gonna sit back and not help you fight?" Wally says as he laughs, Jason smiles and says, "Buckle up Wally, It's finna be a hell of a fight, and did they ever get something fixed to help Barry?" Wally's smile kinda drops and...

"What? You thought I was gonna sit back and not help you fight?" Wally says as he laughs, Jason smiles and says, "Buckle up Wally, It's finna be a hell of a fight, and did they ever get something fixed to help Barry?" Wally's smile kinda drops and he says, "Yes and no there still working on it, but its gonna be awhile until it's done, they're working as fast as they can as we speak", Jason then says, "Guess were just gonna have to hold our own until then" Barry bangs on the glass while in a blind rage, Jason and Wally just look at Barry, they're sad, but angry, especially Jason, Jason has been going threw time so much it's starting to take a toll on his body, for him he's been going for days, but for everyone else everything just resets. He's exhausted, in pain from all the fighting and running, with barley any time to just lay down.. Just then Ralph walks in

Ralph walks in and say's, "You're not gonna be the only one that fights for Barry Jason"  Jason then says to Ralph, "Ralph, you could die, either of us could die but we have a better chance with our speed, I'm sorry Ralph but you can't fight him w...

Ralph walks in and say's, "You're not gonna be the only one that fights for Barry Jason"  Jason then says to Ralph, "Ralph, you could die, either of us could die but we have a better chance with our speed, I'm sorry Ralph but you can't fight him with us. It's to Dangerous" Ralph scoffs and says, "But Jason I don't wanna feel like i don't mean nothing to this team just because I don't have speed, I can help in this fight, I know I can Jason, so please just let me help you fight, For barry." Wally then says, "No he's right Ralph, I'm sorry to but it's better if your alive and we know your safe along with the others then you potentially dying" Ralph scoffs, but Jason then says, "We're sorry Ralph, you don't mean nothing to this team, I've seen your work, I know your a good hero Ralph, but this is to dangerous and I don't wanna lose anyone again, I've watched you all, die multiple times, over and over again, If any of you die I have to restart, everything. So stay with the others, protect them just in case, I promise Wally and I can handle this" Ralph is sad but he says, "Alright fine.. Just don't die on us, that goes for you both." Jason says "Don't worry Ralph, we got this, Take him back Wally, I'll be right here" Wally agrees and speeds Ralph back to Argus with the others, Jason then walks to the Speed Lab, and lays on the ground, he let's out a big sigh, he sits up and looks at a mirror in the corner, his suit is all messed up, he has blood covering his suit, scratches covering the suit, He looks back and looks at Thawne's body, "It must have been another Copy.. Why is he doing this to us.. To me.." Wally then speeds into the Speed Lab and says, "What the hell did you do Jason.." Jason turns around with a still and calm face, "I killed a copy, that's what I did" Jason says, Wally then looks at Jason seriously and yells, "JASON WHAT THE HELL WE DON'T KILL, WE NEVER DO!" Jason laughs and says, "Wally. What if he kills Barry? Ralph? Iris? ANY OF THEM AGAIN I'M KICKING MY ASS FOR YOU ALL, JUST SO WE ALL LIVE AND I CAN'T DO THAT IF HE'S STILL ALIVE WALLY, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM NO MATTER WHAT, AND DON'T YOU EVEN TRY AND STOP ME" Wally goes silent, He stares at Jason, Jason can tell he's thinking about something, but what..