9

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
📍𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
——————————
Kali And Quavo Sat In Her House As She Packed. "this new?" He asked holding up a thong. "yeah, i got thattt.... Last week" she told him folding up some skinny jeans. "shit i was askin cause they smell brand new" he told her tossing her them.

"bye the ones i wear still smell brand new" kali laughed. Quavo laughed with her. Kali zipped up the final suitcase. "Last Night Was fun, until, that scene" kali spoke standing up. "Na fasho was, too much goin on though" he spoke. "Yeah but im glad you coming to boracay with me" Kali squealed pulling him into a hug.

Quavo kissed her neck laughing. "fa me dis gon be a vacation" he spoke as she let him go. "me too, i had to say it was for work, i really wanted to be with myself, but now you coming with me" she pointed.

"Type shit, we leavin tonight?" He asked before she nodded sitting on her bed Quavo got up from the floor sitting next to her. "i just dont know" kali quoted before laughing.

"yo accent thick as hell" Quavo laughed. Kali laughed grabbing her phone as Quavo laid back. "lets go live" she spoke. he nodded as she opened instagram starting the live. "hey yall" kali smiled.

"My back hurt on god 26 catchin up ta my ass" Quavo spoke. Kali laughed. She watched views flood in. Kali laid back with her putting them both in the camera. "excuse our looks, we been packing all morning, but yall favorite duo back" she smiled.

Quavo smiled showing his grills. "i got some grills too, here" kali spoke handing him her phone before getting up walking into her closet. "where we packing fa? We going to bora" Quavo told them. Kali came back out smiling, grills in her mouth shining. "Awn shit" he spoke a she laughed sitting next to him.

Kali looked in the camera smiling her cheek against his. The couple smiled before laughing Kali moved hair out her face. "but we finna go out, spend some time in atlanta, our flight leave at 7, was there anybody else you wanted to come?" Kali asked Quavo. Quavo leaned over by her ear. "von hit me up sayin he wanna go, and i know yall coo and shit so i said sure, he bringin some hoe ion een kno" he spoke.

Quavo didn't know about them dating at all, and she wanted to keep it that way. Kali nodded. Quavo nodded aswell. "damn im hungry as hell" he mumbled. "ima cook, some pepper-steak and rice" kali told him.

"bet, you need help" he asked. Kali shook her head.

Kali put the food from the fork in Quavo's mouth as his face lit up. Kali laughed recording him as he danced to the music. "its good baby?" Kali asked.

He nodded spinning around his dreads in his face. Kali laughed trying some stopping the video. It wasnt long before they were both fed, going to meet up with von. Kali Didn't really wanna see him, but she didnt want to beef with dayvon.

1 Trip Couldn't be that bad ... right?.

 Kali held onto Quavo as they stood outside waiting for the couple of the year to walk out

Kali held onto Quavo as they stood outside waiting for the couple of the year to walk out. "you tired?" he asked her. "schleeepyy" she dragged before laughing. Quavo and Kali Previously Shared A Blunt.

He Laughed With Her. "thats not what i was saying von" asian spoke as they drug their suitcases out the house. Kali mugged at the sound of asian's voice as did Quavo.

"aight misharron" von replied. The security came and took the bags from them. "wassup von" Quavo mumbled. Von gave Quavo a smile dapping him up. "Wassup folksnem" he replied. Kali tiredly blunk.

"can we go?" She asked. "yeah, the jet should be here by now" quavo told her opening the door to the esclade.

Kali got in first with quavo after then von and last and definitely least asian. kali layed her head on Quavo's shoulder as she pulled her phone out. She could feel two sets of eyes on her.

She looked up seeing asian and von both starring at her. Kali mugged both of them as the car started moving. Von sighed looking down at his phone asian looking over his shoulder. kali turned off her phone laying her head on Quavo's chest sliding her hand behind his back.

Quavo Kissed her forehead closing his eyes as did she. The couple slept peacefully. Von and asian stopped arguing and asian went to bed. Von stared at kali as she slept. His eyes darting down to her phone. he slickly reached over grabbing it.

Von Put his face in the camera, no unlock. he kissed his teeth watching the 4 digit code pop up. He entered his birthday the phone unlocking. Von smiled before going to her messages between Quavo and herself.

Von Felt A Certain Type Of Way, he seen kali shift in her sleep hurrying and clearing out the app putting her phone back next to her

Kali's hand fell on Quavo's lap as she slept. Von hufffed this was gonna be a long trip

———-

they was so cute

they was so cute

ANYWAYSSSSSS im double updating so 🤧