10

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐲, 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
————————————-

Kali Excitedly exited the jet. Quavo laughed as she spun. Von and asian behind them. "Finally out of atlanta" Kali sung hugging Quavo. "nah real shit." He replied. "its me or its hot as hell already" Asian asked.

"Nah it's definitely hot" Quavo replied. Kali pulled her phone out her purse doing a dance. Quavo stood behind her as kali smiled. Von and asian looking from afar.

"The car gonna be here in 5" she told them. They all nodded. "we goin onna beach" Quavo told kali. "The beach first?" She asked. "Yup, we gon have sex onna beach, sand on yo ass" Quavo replied. Kali laughed as their luggage got brought out.

Kali And Quavo stepped out the shower putting robes on. "we goin to the beach tomorrow lets chillat today" kaliya spoke. Quavo nodded brushing his teeth. Kali rubbing a mud mask on her face.

Dej Loaf Played in the background. "you eva met dej?" Quavo asked spitting his toothpaste out. Kali nodded. "i met her when she was with durk, before he got with Alyssa, she actually cool" she replied.

He nodded. Kali rinsed her hands off turning to Quavo. "bae this shit help with my skin" she smiled. "what bout yo lips?" He asked. "Lip scrub" she replied. "Can i have some?" He asked as she faced the mirror. "No use sugar and water" she told him. "Wowww i see how it is" Quavo shook his head.

"keyate, you brung all that skin care shit, none of it is kali skin so" she shrugged. He laughed shaking his head.

Kali And Quavo held hand as they walked around  the pier

Kali And Quavo held hand as they walked around  the pier. They were having a carnival clearly. "cotton candy? Im down" Kali replied to his question. He nodded as the walked over to the vending machine.

"oou this machine takes us money" kali dragged. "I seen this shit in cali" Quavo Spoke. "Really?" She asked he nodded. Kali swiped through picking a heart design. Quavo payed 10 dollars as kali wrapped her arm around his waist.

Quavo stepped back as they watched the machine make the cotton candy. A cold breeze graces their skins. Kali shivered "ou shit its getting dark fast" she chuckled "nah on some real shit, like damn" Quavo agreed as the machine stopped. He took the cotton candy.

"As big as my head, what the fuck" kali laughed. "Das cause yo head fat" he joked. Kali side eyed him. "Dont play with me, i am not the one" kali quoted the meme. Quavo laughed kissing her forehead.

"Im playin witchu" he mumbled. Kali took a piece of the cotton candy letting it dissolve in her mouth. "Mmmm its good" she replied. "Yea?" Quavo asked as she nodded. "Wel i know you dont like alot of sugar but in my opinion its good bae try" she told him.  Quavo bit into it before nodding. "Type shit, its sweet ah hell you can have it" he spoke. She graciously took it from him grabbing his hand as the started to walk back.

 She graciously took it from him grabbing his hand as the started to walk back

Quavo and kali walked into the hotel room laughing. "You stupid" kali chuckled. Quavo licked his lips as she sat on the bed. He slid off his jean jacket tossing it on the couch.

Kali took off her heels tossing them to the side. Quavo approached her and she looked up. "Wassup" she mumbled. "Wassup, yo fine ass" he spoke making her smile. Quavo chuckled. "remember that shit you was sayin in them messages?" He asked. Kali didn't respond she just laid back.

Quavo unbuckled her jeans sliding them down. kali slid down her laced panties. Quavo smiled as she unbuckled his jeans pulling them down. Kaliya pulled down his calvin kleins his dick springing out of them. she turned around arching her back. Quavo used his hand to support his dick before sliding into her.

Kali ooued running her hand across the blanket. Quavo grabbed her hips delivering slow and deep strokes. Kali moaned moving back against him. Quavo groaned dropping his head as she rolled her hips against him. "i missed you lil girl" quavo mumbled. Kali groaned nodding. "i missed you more baby" she replied.

"you missed me or ma dick?" He asked stopping. "both of yall" she spoke making him laugh before he sped up. Kali's mouth fell open as she moaned his name. "Keyateee oh my fuckin god" she whined forgetting von and asian were literally in the next room and the walls most definitely weren't thick.

"das not my name kaliya" he mumbled. "daddy  shitttt " she moaned reaching back. Quavo pulled her hands behind her back as he went in and out of her.

"shit, take some out" she moaned squeezing her eyes shut. "naw, throw dat shit back kali" he told her leaning down. kali twerked on his fucking back.

Quavo groaned in her ear before kissing her lips. "fuck im finna cum bae" kali whimpered her body trembling. "gon head let it out" he encouraged. her eyes rolled back as she grinded against him and he thrusted into her.

Quavo felt his lower body get wet before he pulled out nutting on her back. "shit" kali sighed. Quavo laughed crawling in the bed. "We not done come hea" he mumbled. Kali eagerly crawled to him. His dick stood up. Kali grabbed in lining herself up before sliding down.

kali moaned as she started rolling her hips. Quavo nodded resting his hands on her waist as she moved back and forth. Quavo groaned. "spit in my mouth kali" he muttered. Kali moaned leaning down gathering saliva in her mouth before slowing letting it drip in his mouth. Quavo swallowed it before kali leaned back bouncing up and down on it.

Quavo hissed his eyes rolling as his dick twitched. Kali got off him as cream oozed out his tip. Kali plopped on the bed laying down. Her eyes closing.

"Nah get up k, come on" Quavo muttered. "im tired" she mumbled. "I betchu is, all dem damn tricks." He chuckled before yawning.
—————

AWWWWW YESSS

AWWWWW YESSS

late update type shit